Forum Index

Full Version: Cimex Pad Drivers source for new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We've re-glued the pad drivers on our Cimex when they've separated and it actually has held very well using the 3-M Super Weatherstrip adhesive, but I've noticed the Velcro is beginning to wear down.

Anyone know a cheap source for new drivers? I've heard Ebay has them half price or around $100.00 but what do I look them up as?

Thanks!
Try 'The little sticky thingy's that hold on the pad thingys'

Or: 'Hats'

Tongue
(11-23-2010, 11:00 AM)Richardc Wrote: [ -> ]We've re-glued the pad drivers on our Cimex when they've separated and it actually has held very well using the 3-M Super Weatherstrip adhesive, but I've noticed the Velcro is beginning to wear down.

Anyone know a cheap source for new drivers? I've heard Ebay has them half price or around $100.00 but what do I look them up as?

Thanks!

Maybe just replace the velcro???... I don't know if John still has any or not, but he use to have some great Plastic like velcro that you could only buy in 300 ft rolls while they were making it. Give Bonny Joy a call, I bet he still has some left; GOOD STUFF if he does.
Thanks for the lead Steve I will do!
It's called ABS velcro.
Thanks Joe!

We did as Steve mentioned and order a few pieces from John.