Forum Index

Full Version: Meet the Real Padden McFadden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well guys, I can tell some are getting aggravated. Let me clarify a few things about some recent things I've said.

First understand ,

never at any time did I harbor ill twards anyone , or say anything with the intent to Offend .

This all started when I offered my view point on a few topics , I noticed I got a bit of a reaction from a few guys, so I just kept pushing buttons to keep things interesting.

Frankly, it was fun.

Most of the older guys here know me well from other boards and understand my posting style and are used to my sense of humor.

Newer guys don't get that and probably just think I'm a Jerk. Understandable. Anyway just want to clear the air, I hold no hard feelings about anyone here.

Derek was actually one of the guys I looked up to when I got started Op cleaning, and always thought he was cool.

Mike Charles was always respected by me, set me up with my first circular dry foam machine, (VS uph) I spent years with Con and Colby , and Grant over on Padderland ,

and of course Lefty and I go way back, He got me started with HWE , and I think I sold him his first VLM machine getting him started with VLM.

Consider these guys to be good friends, newer guys don't know the real padden, I actually hold a humble opinion of my self.
Screw that....I still say we ban him! Damon/Steve lol?

Jk, Andy I knew you were just messing around and it was a lot of fun. I get your humor.

Fwiw-Andy did sell me my first VLM machine (Challenger) and has had a lot to do with my success. He has always been there for me when I had questions about VLM, HWE, or business in general.
I like Padden McFadden a lot more than Andy McPansy!

Tongue

Welcome back, sir!

Toot Horn
tx for the mention! it means alot to me since you know so much more about OP than i ever will.
Will the real McFadden please stand up? (Eminem's voice)
Your last few days of posting had me wondering if Martin (Marty) Sutley had stolen your identy. Big Grin

I though either that or you had great admiration for Marty and was just paying homage to him. Rolleyes

Nice to see the REAL Andy!
Ok so Andy is bipolar. I get it now.
Lol Smile
Just goes to show how the "flatness" of text can lead one to inaccurate conclusions.
Andy has a great sense of humor the occasional reader may not get.

He has been quietly growing a successful business and passing along some great tips to members on this and other forums. hatsoff
(08-22-2013, 06:05 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: [ -> ]Well guys, I can tell some are getting aggravated. Let me clarify a few things about some recent things I've said.

First understand ,

never at any time did I harbor ill twards anyone , or say anything with the intent to Offend .

This all started when I offered my view point on a few topics , I noticed I got a bit of a reaction from a few guys, so I just kept pushing buttons to keep things interesting.

Frankly, it was fun.

Most of the older guys here know me well from other boards and understand my posting style and are used to my sense of humor.

Newer guys don't get that and probably just think I'm a Jerk. Understandable. Anyway just want to clear the air, I hold no hard feelings about anyone here.

Derek was actually one of the guys I looked up to when I got started Op cleaning, and always thought he was cool.

Mike Charles was always respected by me, set me up with my first circular dry foam machine, (VS uph) I spent years with Con and Colby , and Grant over on Padderland ,

and of course Lefty and I go way back, He got me started with HWE , and I think I sold him his first VLM machine getting him started with VLM.

Consider these guys to be good friends, newer guys don't know the real padden, I actually hold a humble opinion of my self.
Hey what about me!!! Toot Horn
Been awhile sense we talked Chris, I hope things are going well for you!!