Forum Index

Full Version: Orbot spray system wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a non sprayer equipped orbot that I want to set up with a sprayer. Anyone have one?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I don't have one but I know someone who may still have a couple. Sent you a PM.
Nothing yet...

I have one in my storage unit but I'm not sure I have all the nuts and bolts for it. I haven't used it for quite some time. I don't know what its worth to you if your interested.
thinking
(09-21-2015, 05:30 AM)Nick P Wrote: [ -> ]I have one in my storage unit but I'm not sure I have all the nuts and bolts for it. I haven't used it for quite some time. I don't know what its worth to you if your interested.
thinking
I would be interested! Is the pump ok? Could be perfect for me. Any idea what you want for it? Thanks!

Hmm, Well you would pay shipping for 2 boxes due to the extra plastic tanks I'm guessing $200.00 plus shipping. I don't know what they are charging for them these days. We could work it out if you want. Thanks for getting back to me.
Thank you! That works for me

Does anyone else have an available sprayborg? I am in a similar situation and could use one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk