Forum Index

Full Version: Which is the very best CRB made ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are they pretty much all the same or is there ones that are better than the others.  I am Also looking at the host liberator as an option. Am not interested In the whitiker Trio.
(01-19-2016, 06:42 AM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: [ -> ]Are they pretty much all the same or is there ones that are better than the others.  I am Also looking at the host liberator as an option. Am not interested In the whitiker Trio.

From what I hear the Brush Pro is an Australian made CRB. I'm about to buy one in about two weeks but I think I'm going with the Strong because it's a little less for the machine and the brushes are cheaper too. They said it's made in China but I really don't care. It's a durable machine and a lot of people who own these, love them!
Rich would you be interested in getting in on a group by that is in the making ? Saves you about $500 on a new crb.
(01-20-2016, 09:12 AM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: [ -> ]Rich would you be interested in getting in on a group by that is in the making ? Saves you about $500 on a new crb.

Sounds good. Can  you give me some details. I'm always up for savings!
I think brush pro made in Austria   not in Australia . I bought brush pro because is electric resistant so I can use on my rug wash pit
(01-21-2016, 04:01 AM)aledavidov Wrote: [ -> ]I think brush pro made in Austria   not in Australia . I bought brush pro because is electric resistant so I can use on my rug wash pit

Your right Austria. I believe you could use the Strong Dry as well with a pit. I really don't know how water resistant it is but I thought I seen someone do it some where. I don't have either of them but I like Rick and I know he stands behind his products but I'm also trying to stick with something more affordable.
I use the Strong Dry on Tile and Grout  all the time and it collects water in its tray.  Don't know how this compares to a rug pit, but it is water resistant.  Also I use on carpet after pre-spray.
I am curious... why is the Whitaker Trio eliminated from consideration? Besides price and cost of three brushes, is there not any real significant advantage in comparison with 2 brush systems?
I would guess the price! JMO
For the most part, you have 2 choices in machines.......Either Austrian made crbs from the rotowash plant there.....They make pretty much all of the crbs...Brush Pro, Brush Encap.....Just a different sticker, and different price point.

The strong is made everywhere.....Literally.   Some parts US, some parts India, some parts China.  The gears arent as strong as the austrian brand......but you are also spending several hundred, if not thousand less on one in the process.........Even if you replace the gears yearly on a strong, it will take 5 years to offset the cost........Everything else on the strong is bullet proof.   If you choose to use strong brand chemicals, and purchase a certain amount per year, you will also get the extended warranty that actually gives you new gears, and new brushes yearly, on top of a free machine as a replacement if anything were to happen.
(01-20-2016, 09:12 AM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: [ -> ]Rich would you be interested in getting in on a group by that is in the making ? Saves you about $500 on a new crb.

Marty, did you already get CRB, if not are you still thinking of  putting a group together?
What do you guys think of the ProChem CRB.
(04-15-2016, 08:44 AM)Fred Wrote: [ -> ]

Marty, did you already get CRB, if not are you still thinking of  putting a group together?

I bought a brand new Certified Pile Lifter and am completely thrilled with it. There is a group buy happening on a different forum for CRBs. Just google            (Honest Cleaners) and the thread you are looking for is called (Who uses a CRB)
(04-16-2016, 06:11 AM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2016, 08:44 AM)Fred Wrote: [ -> ]

I bought a brand new Certified Pile Lifter and am completely thrilled with it. There is a group buy happening on a different forum for CRBs. Just google            (Honest Cleaners) and the thread you are looking for is called (Who uses a CRB)

Thanks Marty! How are you using the lifter? Vacuum, agitator, & lifter?
What made you go with the CPL? I'm looking at the Host Liberator you were talking about earlier in the post.