Forum Index

Full Version: Printer for van
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What kind of printers are you using in your vans?
(05-02-2016, 11:30 PM)Rich G Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of printers are you using in your vans?

Printers? For what purpose?
(05-03-2016, 12:34 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2016, 11:30 PM)Rich G Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of printers are you using in your vans?

I was thinking about printing invoices but Mikey said that I was better off going through e-mail. I bought a tab and a square for cards. Just trying to update on how I do things. I've always like paper but I need to catch up, lol
(05-03-2016, 12:56 AM)Rich G Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2016, 12:34 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: [ -> ]

I was thinking about printing invoices but Mikey said that I was better off going through e-mail. I bought a tab and a square for cards. Just trying to update on how I do things. I've always like paper but I need to catch up, lol

Gotcha! Yes, I have similar feelings. For a long time I would use e-processing like Square, but still write invoices....
i've never had the small printer in my van, sorry i can't help.

i too prefer emails. i've had Square for 5-6 years.?. (whenever it came out.) but for me, email is where it's at. the only Clients i don't email my invoices to are some of my resi Clients.
Email here as well. If a customer insists on a paper copy, I carry a receipt book in my van and will enter all the info later on my end.

I tried to go with a small laptop and printer a while back, but it was way too much of a hassle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-03-2016, 11:37 PM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]i've never had the small printer in my van, sorry i can't help.

i too prefer emails. i've had Square for 5-6 years.?. (whenever it came out.) but for me, email is where it's at. the only Clients i don't email my invoices to are some of my resi Clients.

What program are you using to email invoices?
my website is hosted by GoDaddy with some email accounts. i use that. my invoice i borrowed from others on the forums over the years....can't recall who it was that posted it a long time ago. it's layout is in Word 2010 right now. just a standard Invoice with my logo...i can post it if someone can explain to me how, so that y'all can edit it and use it for your own business.