Forum Index

Full Version: Microfiber pads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to let everyone know excellent supply from tampa fl is selling  gray microfiber pads with scrub strips for $6 a pad---normally $17 a pad.
Go on the website and look for tab that says clearance and you will see they are selling 5 pads together.  $30 for 5 19 inch  $35 for 5 21 inch.

pads

A few people complained the pads were coming apart or ripping.

I have 10 of the 19 inch microbeast pads that i have been using for 3-4 weeks and have washed them a 3-4 times and they are not ripping with my trinty cm machine which usually tears up the directmop gray pads in 2 months. They get lumpy and rip because the directmop pads do not have enough extra stitching for the op machines.

I will keep buying them this year until they are gone....sounds like there was a lot of boxes of these pads that just came in last month.
Get them while you can for that price before i buy a few hundred padding
sweet Joel, thanks!

have you used these clearance pads before? i wasn't sure if your post you were referring to your using these or the other ones...i'm not sure if Microbeast 1 or 2 is the problem. he just came out with the MB 2's didn't he.?.
Just ordered 6 cases.  Thanks for pointing this out.  Not a huge fan of the star sewn pattern, just bough a bunch from direct mop sales but at this price not an issue.
(06-07-2016, 09:58 AM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]sweet Joel, thanks!

have you used these clearance pads before? i wasn't sure if your post you were referring to your using these or the other ones...i'm not sure if Microbeast 1 or 2 is the problem. he just came out with the MB 2's didn't he.?.

Problem was with the new batch microbeast 2. I just got some a few weeks ago and paid $14 a pad and only purchased 5 ......didnt need many because i just purchased the regular microfiber pads with white piping in feb and paid $17 a pad for those. Bang Head

The pads with blue piping are holding up good enough for me and i just bought more at $6 a pad. I will have enough for 2 years now. The trinty does not rip these and the old pads with white piping are good for a few months they just bunch up and get lumpy because they need more stitching.
(06-07-2016, 03:00 PM)greenjoe Wrote: [ -> ]Just ordered 6 cases.  Thanks for pointing this out.  Not a huge fan of the star sewn pattern, just bough a bunch from direct mop sales but at this price not an issue.

Yes star inside a circle-----strange for rick----maybe he did not know what they were doing over in china when he ordered them? Or a good joke from the mfg for us stupid fools Down Laughing

Maybe rick does not know what that stands for....but i doubt that Tongue
Thanks for the heads up Joel.  Good catch.
Thanks Joel, good lookin out! Just picked up a couple cases w/ Strips
**Now I need deal on SuperZorbs/Glads
It's a good deal for sure. Even if you only get a handful of uses the value is there.
Snooze you lose-----excellant supply could not send my order of 19 microbeast 2 pads because they do not have anymore 19 pads---all gone.
They charged my card and sent only 5 pads of a 25 pad order.   When i called them they fixed the problem by sending out the rest of the 20 pads by giving me the 21 inch pads.
I was willing to take a few less pads because the 21 inch pads are $1 more for the sale..........they just sent some free pads because of the mistake
Great customer service

Get them before they are gone.
i've only ever used 19" pads under my Challenger and now Orbot. will the 21" work just as fine under these OP's with a 15" driver?
(06-09-2016, 10:06 AM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]i've only ever used 19" pads under my Challenger and now Orbot. will the 21" work just as fine under these OP's with a 15" driver?

Not sure about your machines but everyone has been using 21 inch pads on trinity machines since they changed machine to a red brush driver in 2012. I went to the 19 inch to see if they last longer but the gray pads dont last any longer than the 21 inch if the pad does not have extra stitching.

Orbot  and challenger may not run 21 inch gray pads unless you have a red brush driver.

The first velcro driver I had in 2011 could not run the 21 inch gray pads
good to know. i do have the red malish on my Orbot. thanks
Orbot with harpoon driver that Rick G sells works fine w/21" micro w/strips, used it today.