Forum Index

Full Version: Within minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ordered a couple cases of Peroxcellent and Intensity Red and within minutes I received an email telling be that's it's been shipped.

I really don't know what to think about Vacaway's customer service.

Kinda scary. hatsoff
Not only is the shipping fast but it's free with a $150 purchase. Great job Steve Smith. clap happy

Yup, I enjoyed free shipping as well.
Woo hoo!

What would shipping normally be on 70 or so lbs?

It means "They" are watching you.

Yikes
Free shipping is rising to $200.00 or more. UPS has raised their rates on us 6% once and 5% again since the $150.00 min.

We just can't keep it at $150 any longer, but still nobody else lower then us!

Chemical cost are going up across the board for us, so some of our prices will be going up too. We will keep our most recent product prices the same though (Peroxcellent & Intensity)... at least for now.
gotta do what ya gotta do.
(04-05-2011, 07:18 PM)Steve Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Free shipping is rising to $200.00 or more. UPS has raised their rates on us 6% once and 5% again since the $150.00 min.

We just can't keep it at $150 any longer, but still nobody else lower then us!

Chemical cost are going up across the board for us, so some of our prices will be going up too. We will keep our most recent product prices the same though (Peroxcellent & Intensity)... at least for now.

CaReFul.
wow I know it's business, but don't forget that we are all hurting too awwwman
(04-05-2011, 09:34 PM)dnny777 Wrote: [ -> ]wow I know it's business, but don't forget that we are all hurting too awwwman

C Spot knows what im gonna say here. Its the same as gas. If chem price goes up in all reality it is going to raise the cost of your job by what $5? on the worst day of cleaning ever. So raise your prices $5 per job.

When my costs go up I charge more. If Steve's costs go up I dont expect him to provide charity and take the hit for me I expect him to charge more. Think of it as him setting a good example on how to run your business.
I knew he'd say that.

Joel and I debated (mildly) on another forum over a similar topic: Gas.

He won me over.

I raised my minimum by ten bucks. No worries from clients.

I will do the same with chemical price.

Sorry to use the word 'chemical' jImMy.

I'm sorry