Forum Index

Full Version: Steve S, a numbers Q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Curious, how many cleaners visit on an average day? (Not how many registered users) It seems the posters are a select few??

Con
(04-19-2011, 12:42 AM)Con Schultz Wrote: [ -> ]Curious, how many cleaners visit on an average day? (Not how many registered users) It seems the posters are a select few??

Con

Con, the only stats that I have are available to everyone. When you first open to where you can see a list of all the different forums, look at the bottom right link entitled "Forum Statistics".

As with any forum, you will have far more lurkers than users.Sad
Con those that do post keep this place active.

For the short time that this board has been up I think it does very well with the amount of traffic and especially the help that is available to those posting.
(04-19-2011, 08:09 AM)Richardc Wrote: [ -> ]Con those that do post keep this place active.

For the short time that this board has been up I think it does very well with the amount of traffic and especially the help that is available to those posting.

I agree Richard... I never expected this board to be as busy as it is; especially no longer than it has been in existence.

I just wanted a place where users of our products can communicate with each other. Another goal of mine was FEEDBACK for me and it has been great for that!! happy

My sincere thanks to everyone!
I'm impressed with how busy it is in such a short time. There are a lot of boards that are started but never gain that critical mass and just fall off and die.

Even ICS and Rick's board, (both good boards) can be slow at times.

I think the threads here are full of good information not only about low moisture but marketing and management too.

With Steve's interaction here you can actually ask the man questions who is formulating the products!

Where else can you get that? Cool

Yeah, what Richard said. It's great to have Steve S. assist us with all our questions. Good participants, too.

Thumbs up for this board!
I frequent 2 boards and this is one of them.....Yer welcome. Big Grin

Oh, and er uh....thanks for the help. ConfusedBlush
I like to talk to the guy who actually makes his own juice VS someone who just slaps his label on someone elses juice.

Yikes
I like that that guy (Steve) actually cares about how is products are doing in the field and formulates from what he is seeing and hearing.

Too many manufacturers just put a product out there and that's it, take it or leave it. Especially with all the Johnny come lately Encap products.
Kinder, gentler place for me to get truthful experiences. Thanks, Steve!
If it was limited to a "select few posters", chances are you wouldn't be allowed here.

So stop being a butt.
uummmm Porkchop read Marc's post! Tongue
If you think about it,..............how can one be a BUTT?

It's a fact we all have one.

And you could say "Don't be an ARM" and it would mean the same thing?

dance
What a dumb "Arm" comment James! Tongue
(04-19-2011, 01:01 PM)Pigchip Wrote: [ -> ]If it was limited to a "select few posters", chances are you wouldn't be allowed here.

So stop being a butt.

THAT was not meant towards me, Richard AND THAT was truthful!
No it's just that "Bacon Bits" picks on the new guys before they even know that he is kidding.

You are kidding aren't you Porkbreath? Yikes
(04-19-2011, 02:03 PM)Richardc Wrote: [ -> ]What a dumb "Arm" comment James! Tongue

Richard now don't go make me make Arm change to Donkey!!!!I will get you
Blush Sorry Steve.

It's just Jimmy & Marty can be such an "Arm" at times...I mean donkey. LOL

dance
(04-19-2011, 02:31 PM)Richardc Wrote: [ -> ]Blush Sorry Steve.

It's just Jimmy & Marty can be such an "Arm" at times...I mean donkey. LOL

dance

Would you really have them any other way?

Ok, Ok, maybe Marty, but Koko? No way! Beer
Quote:Would you really have them any other way?
You ever enjoy a handful of pistachio nuts (their good) and then you bite into one that is just sour and nasty..............do you really enjoy that nut (pun unintended)?

or Does it just make you appreciate the others more? Tongue

Angel
Pages: 1 2