Forum Index

Full Version: Tile and Grout cleaning with the Orbot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought the weight kit and the tile brush a while back. I'm finally going to use it on the job I bought it for. Not possible to run hoses, and my portable wont power my spinner.

What's the best way to approach this? Medium size commercial bathrooms, very dirty tile - but they've been sealed.
I would use a mop bucket filled with a high ph cleaner,slosh it around and scrub it with Orbot(red pad or brush) and use those grout brushes on a pole.

Then suck it off with your portable or a wet vac and rinse it with water.
Put a fan in the doorway to dry it.
That's what he WOULD do.

If anyone would ever call him ...
I'll have you know that I was a janitor for about 5 years!

Worst job I ever had.

Worked 3-11 at a large school district and started cleaning carpets then and worked mornings till 1 or 2pm.

Cleaned apartments and restaurants during the week and on weekends.

On occasion cleaned restaurants after work.

No wonda I came home one night and the HouSe was EmpTy.

EverYthIng Was gOne!

She and the kids moved out!

I guess you could say I was driven!

Now I seldom leave the porch and when I do it's to greet my wife as she pulls into the driveway......from HER job!

crying
You sir, are the MAN! Big Grin
It was at that moment when I opened the door to my empty house that my personality "Fractured" or split into what is now part of my psyche.

And that is how KoKo The Karpet Klown was born.

There are days when I will dress in my secret Klown costume and lure small animals to an untimely death.

Up in the rafters of my house is a container of about 100 skulls of my favorite critters.

crying
(10-13-2010, 10:26 AM)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]It was at that moment when I opened the door to my empty house that my personality "Fractured" or split into what is now part of my psyche.

And that is how KoKo The Karpet Klown was born.

There are days when I will dress in my secret Klown costume and lure small animals to an untimely death.

Up in the rafters of my house is a container of about 100 skulls of my favorite critters.

crying

I did a painting of you Jimmy... you sir are, no doubt, my hero!
[Image: KoKoTheKarpetKlown.jpg]

The hed needs to be rounder.
Quote:You sir, are the MAN! Big Grin
The WO-man! Angel

Leave those squirrels alone ya sick dog!

Tongue
Hey Walt let me know how that orbot worked.
I was told there brush and weight system didn't
work too well. I have the orbot but not the T&G
kit.Huh[/b]
(10-27-2010, 07:15 AM)Nick P Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Walt let me know how that orbot worked.
I was told there brush and weight system didn't
work too well. I have the orbot but not the T&G
kit.Huh[/b]

I'd like to know how the orbot works on tile too.