Forum Index

Full Version: We need a powder STEVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love perox but hate the bottles bloating and needing a burp. I live in the heat and it kills the perox. Bonnetpro has a powder now and it steve forgive me works awesome with red. I want a powder steve its easier anyway we can have perox powder pretty please? It is an awesome booster to everything and easier to carry. Any chance your working on that steve.
Steve fixed the bloat on Peroxcellent. Any new batch will be fine.

I had a gallon of Peroxcellent just sitting in the back of my truck for 3 days in 107 degree heat just to test it. Not even enough bloat to hear the air come out.

No additional powders in the works. We already have PeeRadicator.

Powders will not encapsulate... be very careful of any claims that they will.

Sure, we can make another powder with sodium percarbonate (powdered peroxode) in it, but it will do nothing to help with removing sticky residue like Peroxcellent will.

Chris... if you want a powdered oxy product, you will not find one any stronger than PeeRadicator. It has the maximum amount of powdered peroxide that can be shipped, by law, without being considered a hazardous material. Nobody can make one with more peroxide than PeeRadicator, period!
(09-08-2011, 08:36 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: [ -> ]No additional powders in the works. We already have PeeRadicator.

Powders will not encapsulate... be very careful of any claims that they will.

Sure, we can make another powder with sodium percarbonate (powdered peroxode) in it, but it will do nothing to help with removing sticky residue like Peroxcellent will.

Chris... if you want a powdered oxy product, you will not find one any stronger than PeeRadicator. It has the maximum amount of powdered peroxide that can be shipped, by law, without being considered a hazardous material. Nobody can make one with more peroxide than PeeRadicator, period!

so use that as a booster?
You sure can... 2oz per gallon.

The only problem with using any product with Sodium Percarbonate (powdered peroxide) is the longevity after mixing.

Once it gets into water it starts rapidly giving up oxygen... a couple of hours at best. That would apply to PeeRadicator or ANY OTHER product that contains Sodium Percarbonate. No way around that. It will still give a cleaning boost even after giving up all the oxygen, but the stain and odor removing power of the oxygen will be gone.

IMO, that is one of the best reasons to use liquid peroxide in lieu of powdered.
I had a bottle of Perox swell and leak all over the van. What a mess, but it did crysallize very nicely and vacuum right up.
and it looked even better the next day.........

Steve does the oxygen booster stop it from encapsulating and make the polymer sticky or just stop it from crystalizing.
IMO, adding any powder to a crystallizing encap is not a good idea.

It will cut the crystallization down quite a bit and defeat most of the purpose of using a crystallizing encap to begin with. Some do it regardless, and if they are happy with it who am I to tell them they are wrong?
(09-09-2011, 06:24 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, adding any powder to a crystallizing encap is not a good idea.

It will cut the crystallization down quite a bit and defeat most of the purpose of using a crystallizing encap to begin with. Some do it regardless, and if they are happy with it who am I to tell them they are wrong?
Thanks Steve I heard you talk about not doing it in a post a long time ago and was wondering what exactly the harm was I have seen what these kinds of boosters can do in normal prespray but have never tried it in an encapsulating prespray or detergent. Its to bad it does that cause I am sure it helps the performance but if it cuts down on the encapsulating of the product then the carpets are not going to stay clean as long and well thats just no fun.

No powders. Hate powders. Powders suck.

Try slightly opening the lid on Peroxcellent. I have never had one to swell and leak in the van, and it gets hot in Kentucky. I think Kentucky is on the equator now. Toot Horn

No powders. They are a pain to mix and they clog tips.
So....On severe pet urine jobs, we can boost with peeradicator to hit the urine if we're not too worried about the long term effect.

I mean, I don't want to screw up a carpet....but resoiling is not as big a deal when trying to fix pet urine.

Yes?

You can do it any way you want, but it is not something that I would do or recommend. Bang Head That is not to say that you will not be completely happy if you do it.... I'm sure some will be.deadhorse
Yikes

I just don't want to blow up someones house. lol

I ran into a pet urine job so bad the other day I almost called a TMer. Blush

I told the lady the real deal....and she still wanted to me to give it my "best shot"....I was surprised at how well it came out....and so was she.

I know you (Steve) don't push Peroxcellent for cat urine...but this place had cat everything on every wall of the 3 rooms ANd out in the open.

I didn't take pics because I was too embarrassed to post that I did it. Confused

But sometimes you just do what the customer wants and have them sign the invoice esplainin.

Anyway, I was truly surprised how well it turned out.....the staining was almost gone and there was no odor when I left. I assured her it would be back.....but I even had doubts about that (under promise over deliver).

If I would have known/thought of peeradicator as a boost....I would have hit it.

Because she didn't give a damn about resoiling etc.