Forum Index

Full Version: Congrats, saw the ICS post!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bob congrats on keeping your customers so pleased that they brag about you to the competition! Peter made a great post on ICS!
Peter? Not Seltzer, I hope!
No, must be busy have not seen him post lately.

This is the thread:
Quote:Bob Savage Well Played
Posted By Peter Hagar on 8/30/2010 at 9:53 AM

Hey everybody, So often BBs can be a place where negativity rules, I wanted to offer this public compliment. I hope it is taken in the light I intend.

I was at a sight walk the other day giving a bid for hard floor care. We were discussing many different issues and I started asking about thier carpet cleaning needs. The gentleman tells me they have a company they are quite happy with. When a prospect tells me that I usually back off and don't push it. However I always ask who it is.

He said it was Perfection, I told him I knew of Bob and felt they were in very capable hands. He told a few stories of how Bob had taken care of some issues another cleaner had failed at
their attempts to clean. ( I think he said it was a Hydrolic Fluid Leak ).

Anyway we are not starving for business and I will not undercut somebody to just get the business. Because if they are happy that is about the only you will get it. I really liked how they spoke of you. So Bob Congratulations on representing the industry in a positive light we need more companies like you. Great Job.

Respectfully,
Pete Hagar
He probably got a new electrical cord from Bob, or sumptin.
(08-31-2010, 11:55 AM)Richardc Wrote: [ -> ]No, must be busy have not seen him post lately.

This is the thread:

Hey everybody, So often BBs can be a place where negativity rules, I wanted to offer this public compliment. I hope it is taken in the light I intend.

I was at a sight walk the other day giving a bid for hard floor care. We were discussing many different issues and I started asking about thier carpet cleaning needs. The gentleman tells me they have a company they are quite happy with. When a prospect tells me that I usually back off and don't push it. However I always ask who it is.

He said it was Perfection, I told him I knew of Bob and felt they were in very capable hands. He told a few stories of how Bob had taken care of some issues another cleaner had failed at

Anyway we are not starving for business and I will not undercut somebody to just get the business. Because if they are happy that is about the only you will get it. I really liked how they spoke of you. So Bob Congratulations on representing the industry in a positive light we need more companies like you. Great Job.

Respectfully,
Pete Hagar

Thanks Richard, and thanks Peter.

I'm looking forward to seeing this forum develop. I know Steve, and many carpet cleaners, will do everything they can to make this CC board a place we all look forward to reading often.

If I might make a suggestion, I would suggest we limit Porkchop to intelligent posts only. Tongue

That will tax every bacon bit he has, MBA? They must of had a surplus that year!
Big Grin
(08-31-2010, 11:55 AM)Richardc Wrote: [ -> ]No, must be busy have not seen him post lately.

This is the thread:

Respectfully,
Pete Hagar

Peter how are you doing, I have not been posting alot on the forums for quite a while, we have grown alot and have been really busy and the kids are in high school now so not alot of spare time to get on the floor boards, I plan on returning to post more often. I hope you and your family are well. I never undercut competitors either, although i personally feel i dont have any competitors lol. Good luck !