Forum Index

Full Version: Greatness starts today (or tomorrow)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All:

Tonight (9/14) I'll be doing my "One Year to Greatness" Introductory Call @ 7pm Eastern. It will be repeated Thursday ((/15) at 1pm Eastern.

This program is written and designed for the owner of a small or mid-size business (I've had businesses from 1 - 150 employees though most are under 10 employees) who have substantially improved their businesses - in marketing, long-term strategies, customer relations and retention, and in the whole range of management issues from hiring / training /motivating employees to making their businesses better systemized and process orientated which frees the owner from low-level work and doing the tasks that only the owner can do (for some that translates into working to get more business, for others it's playing more golf).

To be on either call, phone 218-632-0928 passcode 7524# . The call will be recorded so, if you can't make it, send me an email and I'll send you the recording. [email larry@larrygaller.com] just put "recording" in the subject line.

If you want to transform the business you have today into the business you want tomorrow this program will help you get there so you have a great business - more profitable, more sustainable, and more enjoyable.

Larry Galler
Small Business Greatness Coach
http://www.oneyeartogreatness.com
Damn, I gotta pick my kid up from Vikettes practice at 6:30

Larry.....Please send me the recording ASAP....I would love to listen to it tonight.

You should Youtube it bud.....I can do that for you if you like.

Just let me know.

(09-14-2011, 09:09 AM)Brian R Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, I gotta pick my kid up from Vikettes practice at 6:30

Larry.....Please send me the recording ASAP....I would love to listen to it tonight.

You should Youtube it bud.....I can do that for you if you like.

Just let me know.

Brian, I'll send you the recording but it won't be available to me until tomorrow. I'm repeating the call on Thursday@ 1pm Eastern also if you would like to be on live so you can ask questions in real time.

If you can't make either call I'm happy to send you the recording but I'll need your email address? Either reply here or send me an email with it larry@larrygaller.com
Larry
Brian@networkhomeservices.com

I'll try to make the calls either way.

I'd love to have a copy of the recording as well Larrry, if I may?

Thanks

brent@bnrcleaning.com
Me too, Larry...thanks!

marc@smartstepfloorcare.com
I'll send the recordings out tonight (about four projects hit all at once and they have tight deadlines).

Anyone else want to get the recording?
Larry
Yep add me to the list!

richardc@chavezrestoration.com

Not "the area's best kept secret"! Big Grin
(09-16-2011, 01:06 PM)Richardc Wrote: [ -> ]Yep add me to the list!

richardc@chavezrestoration.com

Not "the area's best kept secret"! Big Grin

Glad to see you're proud of your company and not keeping it a secret.
Larry
It was from your E-newsletter! Big Grin

(09-17-2011, 08:41 AM)Richardc Wrote: [ -> ]It was from your E-newsletter! Big Grin

Yes, reading in between the lines I could hear you snicker as you typed it and got a kick from it.
Larry