Forum Index

Full Version: What's your favorite prespray?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did I just say that??? Yikes

Well I'm curious.

We've all (most) have had a chance to pick our poison....What's yours.

Honestly I can't get away from Peroxcellent and spot n boost.

I love the after effects, the cleaning effects, the scents and the peace of mind it gives me.

You? Beer

I would have to say if I could pick my favorite it would be ECG for all around but Peroxcellent is the king of trashed out apts
Releasit DS/DS2 for Cimex and OP anyway.

(09-15-2011, 04:54 PM)bigchuckie Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to say if I could pick my favorite it would be ECG for all around but Peroxcellent is the king of trashed out apts

I second that.
Intensity GREEN is my everyday, go to juice for light to moderately soiled, @2oz gal it can't be beat. Just add more to heavy soiled rugs. I use Peroxcellent for jobs with pets, light colored carpet and soda/coffee spills.

Those two products and a few spotters will clean about 99% of residential carpets. Just vac, spot, spray and pad your way to happy clients and a nice living.
perox for res, PCP for com as far as OP goes... we also use whamm, Intensity GREEN, Blaze (rarely). Our main spotters are cyclone VLM, SnB, & helgel, then 2 part coffee removers.

Con
Peroxcellent sometimes boosted with Intensity Red.
My favorite to date (even though I am out) would have to be Encap Green.

I have been using peroxellent and Intensity GREEN lately with good results, but still like EG the best....
Intensity Red all the way, like the power, does not waste my time on a job, we like perox as well, really love PIG OUT as a spotter too, even more than SNB.
Peroxcellent with Spot 'N Boost does wonders in my opinion.

Use a hand sprayer with Hot Knife boosted with Intensity Red, also a great combo.

I read Con's picks for commercial, what are you other guys using?
(09-15-2011, 10:08 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote: [ -> ]Intensity Red all the way, like the power, does not waste my time on a job, we like perox as well, really love PIG OUT as a spotter too, even more than SNB.

I ordered some intensity red to try on residential using the suggested 2 oz. I was really disappointed. I usually use encap punch. I have to say the punch blows it away. Not sure if I got a bad batch or what, but even boosted with spot n boost the encap punch at regular strength outcleaned it. I was so hoping it would be better. 2 oz as opposed to 8 oz would save a lot of money.

(09-16-2011, 07:01 PM)kelbev Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2011, 10:08 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote: [ -> ]Intensity Red all the way, like the power, does not waste my time on a job, we like perox as well, really love PIG OUT as a spotter too, even more than SNB.

I ordered some intensity red to try on residential using the suggested 2 oz. I was really disappointed. I usually use encap punch. I have to say the punch blows it away. Not sure if I got a bad batch or what, but even boosted with spot n boost the encap punch at regular strength outcleaned it. I was so hoping it would be better. 2 oz as opposed to 8 oz would save a lot of money.

Hi Kelly,

Was your testing a "Side by Side" test? I have Encap Punch and have tested them side by side and in my side by side testing I find just the opposite as you and that is the reason I am asked if it was a true "Side by Side" on the same carpet under the same conditions.

With that said, we will be more than happy to give you a complete refund if you are not happy with any of our products... not a problem. Just give our office a call and let "Cynthia" know how you would like your money refunded. We do not want you to feel like you got gypped or are disappointed with any of our products... a FULL REFUND will be given to you promptly and we are certainly sorry for your disappointment and in any inconvenience you might have had.

Steve
I used intensity green for most of the last 6 months mostly because I got 3 cases of it on special when it first came out. At 2 oz a gallon wow that lasted a long time! Down to about my last gallon or so now. About a week ago I decided to go back to my old standby encap green. I am now adding about 1 oz/gal of Intensity GREEN to my 4-5 oz/gal of encap green and this combo is working great for me so far.

I did do a side by side with another popular "green" encap and the vacaway side not only won, but the other product has no deodorizing properties which is a huge issue if you're wanting to do residential with it. The other popular product also did not pass the "pepper" test and doesn't self shatter.

I also continue to use peroxcellent on pet jobs, wool rugs, some light colored carpets, and anything older that seems a bit dingy.
Well I have to say, Ive been in this business for over 20 years and sold a heck of a lot of chems and equipment and used a lot as well, I tested over 15 encap presprays and juices before landing and staying with Intensity Red, I even tried punch, no cigar, in my book Intensity Red kicked it out the door.
(09-16-2011, 07:01 PM)kelbev Wrote: [ -> ]

I haven't used Intensity Red, except for the sample. My normal pre-spray is Perox boosted with Citra Pure...why do you like Int Red better than Perox?

also Matt....I've been meaning to ask you...is this the carpet attachment you use for your machine?

http://www.powr-flite.com/product/17%22+...y=ourPicks

I recently purchased a 175 and want to check it out on carpet.
(09-17-2011, 05:24 AM)SC Cleaner Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't used Intensity Red, except for the sample. My normal pre-spray is Perox boosted with Citra Pure...why do you like Int Red better than Perox?

Have you tried drying this combo in a dish? I would expect the citra pure to destroy the encap properties of the perox.
Regarding the smell of intensity green somebody above posted.... I thought I read that the smell was reduced by about 30-40% a few months back?

I got mine before that change was made. I think the smell will be ok with the reduction. What I have is a little strong any more than 2 oz/gal.
Grant, 25% reduction of scent in both RED and GREEN... reduced around mid Jun.
(09-17-2011, 03:52 PM)Grant D Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2011, 05:24 AM)SC Cleaner Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't used Intensity Red, except for the sample. My normal pre-spray is Perox boosted with Citra Pure...why do you like Int Red better than Perox?

Have you tried drying this combo in a dish? I would expect the citra pure to destroy the encap properties of the perox.

I'll try it.

Steve - will the Citra Pure make the Perox less effective?
Pages: 1 2