Forum Index

Full Version: Why do I suddenly need to log in each time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I come here? Something change?
I have not needed to do this yet

Con
Funny you say this, Steve....Ive been experiencing this for months...but since I save my login info, its only costs me an extra "click"....

....I also have to login everytime I follow a thread from email....

...no biggy to me, but since you mentioned it....
I have no idea way it happens to some and not others. There has not been any setting changes on my part. I didn't write the software, but have to live with it...

I'm not sure it has anything to do with the software anyway. It could be a change you have made in your browser settings. That is the only thing that makes sense to me, since it only happens to a few.
(09-16-2011, 06:22 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea way it happens to some and not others. There has not been any setting changes on my part. I didn't write the software, but have to live with it...

I'm not sure it has anything to do with the software anyway. It could be a change you have made in your browser settings. That is the only thing that makes sense to me, since it only happens to a few.

Thanks, Steve. I'll have my son take a look. Always need a youngster for these problems.

I hope we can get it fixed as it will affect my ease of getting to this great B.B.

Steve
I believe it is how your computer is handling Cookies.

Rick
I haven't changed anything on my box and I now have to login each visit. I thought at first it was caused by accessing the site from my droid phone, but, that isn't it. Mostly, it's just aggravating.
SUddenly I'm back to normal. That's good, it was getting to be a hassle signing on each time. I don't know what happened to correct it.

I made ZERO changes here Steve, so I don't have a clue.
(09-19-2011, 07:26 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I made ZERO changes here Steve, so I don't have a clue.

I'm having the same problem, just started last week. No changes made.

But it's worth pushing an extra button to be here. Angel