Forum Index

Full Version: Vac-Away on Service Monster's list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if I had any part of it, but I like to think so. dance

Was just looking on Service monster site, and Vac-Away's No Sticky Residue forum is now listed with all the other forums. Toot Horn

When I signed up for Service Monster last month, they asked what I use for methods and chems. I said I'm strictly OP, and Vac-Away chems. He said, what's Vac-Away? So I told him about the site, and that I heard of Service Monster through Brian on NSR (No Sticky Residue) forum. He said he was going to check it out in a hurry.

Hopefully it steers some more people this/Steve's way. From what I've found, people using Service Monster are generally really committed to building there business, not just taking home a check at the end of job.
Thanks Brent... It sure can't hurt to be listed.thanks
Cool, I'd like to see this board get hoppin too.

I'd like to see it hopin', too. But not polluted!

This, by far, IMO, is the best BB around. All are giving their positive and negative experiences truthful and civilly. Thank you, everyone! MUAH! MUAH! (that's the dego dual cheek kiss (not azz kiss) before some of youz get too excited...)
I can only dream Marc. Confusedleepy: Big Grin

This is NOT the best board around. But it has huge potential.

It may be the best board for what it is and it could use some more participants from around the industry.

Everyone here should be telling others about it. Yes, even your "competition" etc.

Vacaway has a good product base, the site is off to a great start and it really has the potential to grow into something big.

Brian,

This is a very, very good board. We know where your loyalty is and there is no doubting that the other one is a great board as well.

With that said, this is one of only a couple of forums out there that has a steady amount of postings without too much promoting, mud slinging or general nay sayers. A cleaner can find a lot of support and knowledge on this board.

However, I do think that maybe the forum should be made more accessible. At minimum people should be able to view posts and have to register in order to discuss?

But once you open the floodgates....who knows what might pop up?

(09-16-2011, 11:57 AM)Brian R Wrote: [ -> ]I can only dream Marc. Confusedleepy: Big Grin

This is NOT the best board around. But it has huge potential.

It may be the best board for what it is and it could use some more participants from around the industry.

Everyone here should be telling others about it. Yes, even your "competition" etc.

Vacaway has a good product base, the site is off to a great start and it really has the potential to grow into something big.

It's not so much a loyalty issue...I can be a big part of 2 boards (but that's all my sanity can take).

It's more a size and participation issue.

I would like to help build this board because STeve's a cool dude and I really like the premise.

It works as a great alternative to the TM boards and it's just a fun place to hang out, learn and meet people in the industry....like minded for the most part.