Forum Index

Full Version: Shoe Booties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as I said, I use www.shubee.com - have no idea if they are cheaper or more pricey - I just like the fact we dont wipe out on lino etc with them as opposed to 4 other brands we tried prior to these. and they fit our color schemes

Con
Quote:I just like the fact we dont wipe out on lino etc with them as opposed to 4 other brands we tried prior to these.
They are dangerous unless you're buying those like Con.

I think for other sevice businesses it makes a lot of sense, plumbers, appliance technicans because the should work about tracking dirt on to the carpet.

But we are cleaning the carpet, so when you're wearing them what are you protecting? Your shoes from getting wet? I don't really understand their use when cleaning.

They are also too risky for a slip and fall hazard even dry (unless you're buying the good one like Con), to make an image statement with.

I don't feel like the risk is worth the benefit. I'm sorry

(09-18-2011, 01:16 PM)Brian R Wrote: [ -> ]Is Mr. Phil posting anywhere else? I haven't seen him here.

I miss the little guy.

Facebook is the only place I have seen him.

Well... I used to wear booties at all times; even while cleaning, until I slipped down some stairs with the booties on. No fun. Now, I wear them during an estimate, but when I clean, I don't. I actually don't wear shoes either; I wear Vibram five fingers (barefoot shoes) because they are super comfy. They always get customers talking which makes is easier for me to upsell.
Daryl those are some wierd shoes please wear the shoe covers at all times! Tongue

[Image: vibram-fivefingers-five-fingers-gloves-s...-thumb.jpg]
(09-19-2011, 02:12 PM)Richardc Wrote: [ -> ]Daryl those are some wierd shoes please wear the shoe covers at all times! Tongue

Ha!!! They look good to me!
uuummmmm, thats kinda creepy, LOL
(09-19-2011, 02:13 PM)CleaningGreen Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2011, 02:12 PM)Richardc Wrote: [ -> ]Daryl those are some wierd shoes please wear the shoe covers at all times! Tongue

Ha!!! They look good to me!

I get mine at Jon Don as well.
why are you worried about booties when the cleaner continues to work? If asked I laugh and show the customer the bottom of my 3 year old sneakers that look brand new because of the cleaners we use. The customers faces are priceless the are shocked at how clean they are. If I have to go out I drop a pad but I think your missing the boat on a great bullet point we are not steam cleaning. I tell the customer they leave water behind I leave cleaner that continues to work behind if your not dragging in mud your fine.
I use this kind:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300-Lot-Shoe-Covers-White-booties-Carpet-Cleaning-/140547844144?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b94de830#ht_2365wt_1297

Very cheap so you can give them to your custy's without worry. I've not had any issues with traction. Does seem like it "could" be an issue, but I haven't slipped yet in them and have been wearing them for 3+ years now.
Pages: 1 2