Forum Index

Full Version: Got my order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Vacaway and Swedeclean.

I'm ready to go.

Kleenshield

Peroxcellent

Bath mats

Starfiber MF pads

I really need to make another order by the end of the month...Not sure if that will happen.

Need to get some more spot n boost too.

What's the special for next month Steve??? Big Grin
I just put in an order a few days ago.

Should be stocked up on just about everything but I probably should have gotten some more Hot Knife.
I love Hot Knife but I love the way wham smells could we make hot knife smell like wham. that would be sweet!!!
(09-27-2011, 08:02 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: [ -> ]I just put in an order a few days ago.

Should be stocked up on just about everything but I probably should have gotten some more Hot Knife.

Is Wham similar to Hot Knife?

(09-27-2011, 08:41 PM)AndyKramer20 Wrote: [ -> ]I love Hot Knife but I love the way wham smells could we make hot knife smell like wham. that would be sweet!!!
(09-27-2011, 08:02 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: [ -> ]I just put in an order a few days ago.

Yep, we did a nice olefin direct glue down commercial job last weekend, hotknife cut right through that stuff, I was and still am amazed how well steves stuff works!!
(09-27-2011, 08:41 PM)AndyKramer20 Wrote: [ -> ]I love Hot Knife but I love the way wham smells could we make hot knife smell like wham. that would be sweet!!!

What's a bath mat?
Steve sells some over sized rectangle towels for cleaning or walk off matts etc.

Andy, I have an upholstery cleaner in the works that smells very similar to WHAMM... It will clean carpet too, but at 4oz per gallon it will not quite measure up to Hot Knife. The advantages are the smell and also the pH.

The upholstery cleaner is, GREEN, crystal clear and has an across the board pH of 7.0. It is 7.0 out of the jug and 7.0 when diluted and it forms an encapsulating film when dry.

Even at a neutral pH and a dilution of 4oz PG, it will outclean most higher pH products. Thinking of calling it "Neutrality". Probably won't get around to releasing it until early next year though.
Can it be used in Von Schrader equipment, Steve?
(09-28-2011, 04:26 PM)mikecharles Wrote: [ -> ]Can it be used in Von Schrader equipment, Steve?

I see not reason why not.... however if you are looking for something with a VERY HIGH foam then it won't fit that requirement.
Awesome Steve Im sure it will be awesome like all your products. I was just kinda joking around about the hot knife smelling like wham I like both products.
(09-28-2011, 04:21 PM)Steve Smith Wrote: [ -> ]

Andy, I have an upholstery cleaner in the works that smells very similar to WHAMM... It will clean carpet too, but at 4oz per gallon it will not quite measure up to Hot Knife. The advantages are the smell and also the pH.

The upholstery cleaner is, GREEN, crystal clear and has an across the board pH of 7.0. It is 7.0 out of the jug and 7.0 when diluted and it forms an encapsulating film when dry.

Even at a neutral pH and a dilution of 4oz PG, it will outclean most higher pH products. Thinking of calling it "Neutrality". Probably won't get around to releasing it until early next year though.