The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carpet Cleaners, a question on urine & vomit.
Thank you all for your replies, especially Joel. Wink 

I have been using different products, some very good, others, well..................

I have also been using different extractors, depending on the severity of the areas to be sanitized, ranging from a small Bissell spotter, to porty's & even my old truckmount.

I have even used bonnets on my orbital after final extraction in some cases to remove more moisture get a quicker dry.

But have never just used an orbital machine for complete urine removal, I just can't get my head to believe that I'm removing moisture from under the pad, etc;

What has piqued my interest in this was a product that I saw saying all you need to do was apply this & walk away.

It would destroy the bacteria, self neutralize & have no further problems with odor or stains.

Personally, I find this hard to believe, hence the question.

Out of respect for Steve, I shan't name this product, but I have asked, and named elsewhere with no replies.

Once again,  thanks   for your time & answers.

Shorty. Angel   hatsoff
Reply }}
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carpet Cleaners, a question on urine & vomit. - by Lounge Lizards - 06-10-2017, 04:39 PM