Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats, saw the ICS post!
(08-31-2010, 11:55 AM)Richardc Wrote: No, must be busy have not seen him post lately.

This is the thread:
Quote:Bob Savage Well Played
Posted By Peter Hagar on 8/30/2010 at 9:53 AM

Hey everybody, So often BBs can be a place where negativity rules, I wanted to offer this public compliment. I hope it is taken in the light I intend.

I was at a sight walk the other day giving a bid for hard floor care. We were discussing many different issues and I started asking about thier carpet cleaning needs. The gentleman tells me they have a company they are quite happy with. When a prospect tells me that I usually back off and don't push it. However I always ask who it is.

He said it was Perfection, I told him I knew of Bob and felt they were in very capable hands. He told a few stories of how Bob had taken care of some issues another cleaner had failed at
their attempts to clean. ( I think he said it was a Hydrolic Fluid Leak ).

Anyway we are not starving for business and I will not undercut somebody to just get the business. Because if they are happy that is about the only you will get it. I really liked how they spoke of you. So Bob Congratulations on representing the industry in a positive light we need more companies like you. Great Job.

Respectfully,
Pete Hagar

Peter how are you doing, I have not been posting alot on the forums for quite a while, we have grown alot and have been really busy and the kids are in high school now so not alot of spare time to get on the floor boards, I plan on returning to post more often. I hope you and your family are well. I never undercut competitors either, although i personally feel i dont have any competitors lol. Good luck !
Reply }}
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Congrats, saw the ICS post! - by Richardc - 08-31-2010, 10:34 AM
RE: Congrats, saw the ICS post! - by Pigchip - 08-31-2010, 11:44 AM
RE: Congrats, saw the ICS post! - by Richardc - 08-31-2010, 11:55 AM
RE: Congrats, saw the ICS post! - by Bob Savage - 08-31-2010, 07:50 PM
RE: Congrats, saw the ICS post! - by JT Kessler - 09-22-2010, 08:57 AM
RE: Congrats, saw the ICS post! - by Pigchip - 08-31-2010, 12:45 PM
RE: Congrats, saw the ICS post! - by Richardc - 09-01-2010, 07:49 AM