The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mardie
I'm calling you out. Show us what you can do with a piece of trashed carpet.

Von Shrader greatness is yet to be exposed, you claim it out cleans out digs a rotary extractor, out does a crb, out does a TM, etc.

show us your Von Shradder greatness.

If you can impress me, I will sell My TM, and except you as my master, I will rename the Andy Foundation to the Mardie foundation.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'd also like to see pics of his new machine in action.

Pretty sure he said he was going to post some.

Do it Mardie!
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
No, we are not talking about new machine, He made all the claims regarding his Von Shrader. (better then rotary extractor) (Better then TM) (Has the largest brush in the industry, better then CRB ect..)

So That's what I want to see.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'll settle for either....

(10-25-2013, 12:58 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: No, we are not talking about new machine, He made all the claims regarding his Von Shrader. (better then rotary extractor) (Better then TM) (Has the largest brush in the industry, better then CRB ect..)

So That's what I want to see.

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Is this the same Mardie that was/is on MB as well?

If so, I would love to see some pics of the VS in action or before and afters!
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't put the ordinary man on the spot like this.

But, I have more respect for Mardie then I do 85% of the members here. the guy is a good sport and takes it as well as he dishes it.

Plus the man has the guts to go in to hostile waters (MB) even though he get's demolished. He handles it like a good sport.

For that reason alone, I offer him free membership, pending trashed carpet Verses Von Shradder VIDEO.

No before and after pics, No trinity video,

The challenge is , Von shrader vs trashed carpet video.

Do not taint the purity of my challenge cleaning dude.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
This is awesome.....

Btw, does anyone know what model he uses? Would love to get some info and pics and take a look?
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-25-2013, 11:45 AM)Andy Mc Wrote: I'm calling you out. Show us what you can do with a piece of trashed carpet.

Von Shrader greatness is yet to be exposed, you claim it out cleans out digs a rotary extractor, out does a crb, out does a TM, etc.

show us your Von Shradder greatness.

If you can impress me, I will sell My TM, and except you as my master, I will rename the Andy Foundation to the Mardie foundation.

I got no video so the best I can do is pics for now.

LOL Ok but just remember you asked for it. When my wife gets back ill get her to figure out how to post it. And you wont hear me say that it looks worse in real life. We all know that picture don't do filth any justice. The photos I will send need no explanations.LOLLOLLOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Look forward to them. I've talked to numerous users and they say they can clean great...just painfully slow.

sent via tapatalk.
Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
it's easy to make a videoI will get you

\

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Now that's what I'm talking about, lol,

Mardie, I will not except photo's, Must be a video so I can see the process.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Mardie,

I already gave you step by step instructions on how to upload media in another thread.

Do it for us.

Also, in addition to the VS I want to see pics of the Rock on the 20 year old cgd.

Vids would be better, but pics will due.

Thanks!

PS - if you do need assistance uploading, just let me know.

PPS - I also like the guy. Passionate cleaner and free thinker.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Regarding your PPS, yes this is true, but lets not leave out the part where he is normally wrong on everything he says,

NO Cleaning dude Pics will not do. And this has nothing to do with the trinity, Quit trying to screw up my thread.Whip
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-26-2013, 12:04 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: Mardie,

I already gave you step by step instructions on how to upload media in another thread.

Do it for us.

Also, in addition to the VS I want to see pics of the Rock on the 20 year old cgd.

Thanks!

Damon when I go to photo bucket it says free then as I go through to get it, it keeps asking for my credit card # Is it free or how much does it cost ? and is their a monthly fee?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You don't need no stinkin' credit card.

I've never been prompted for payment ever.

(10-26-2013, 10:13 AM)Mardie VanBree Wrote:
(10-26-2013, 12:04 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: Mardie,

Do it for us.

Thanks!

Damon when I go to photo bucket it says free then as I go through to get it, it keeps asking for my credit card # Is it free or how much does it cost ? and is their a monthly fee?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL!

I know you're not in need of Trinity pics, but I'd like to see them.

(10-26-2013, 08:57 AM)Andy Mc Wrote: Regarding your PPS, yes this is true, but lets not leave out the part where he is normally wrong on everything he says,

NO Cleaning dude Pics will not do. And this has nothing to do with the trinity, Quit trying to screw up my thread.Whip

Reply }}
Thanks given by: