The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proteam 1500 dual motor?
Mine died,   looking to get a new one.   As I understand it they have a different (new) model.   Question is,  do they still make the old one?   If so,  were do I get the best price?   Thanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Andy send me 200 bucks and I will send you the exact one you want  hatsoff  Beer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Is it in good shape?   200 even with shipping?   Send me a pic,    I may go for it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2016, 12:33 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: Is it in good shape?   200 even with shipping?   Send me a pic,    I may go for it.

Gee Andy I thought the hats of and drinking icons  would let you know I was JK. But if you would like to send me the 200 bucks on good faith ill see what I can come up with. BTW if it gets lost in shipping it will be at your own risk. Angel Big Grin

Naw jk Just have not seen you in a while so I was just trying to get you going hatsoff
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I thought you knew better then to start shot with me,    You are kicked out of the Andy Foundation!!!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2016, 04:54 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: I thought you knew better then to start shot with me,    You are kicked out of the Andy Foundation!!!

I am speechless awwwman I'm sorry  crying 

Hows your new rig/tm treating you?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Very well, I love it, and it loves me
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm not 100% sure that they are still making them.  However I bought 3 of them over the Summer and I was just googled it.  I don't know if this is where I got mine but this place still sells them:

http://www.unoclean.com/ProTeam-107252-P...acuum.aspx

Hope you're doing well Andy.  I've been taking a break from the forums but stopped by for a spin.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: