Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The #1 thing I learned from Steve Smith
Hi Steve

We chatted about 8 years ago or so for 15 mins on the phone & I will never forget what we talked about & your response.

My issue was that we were always breaking even - never making money, never losing money either - because I always charged enough to cover the bills - never more. (Hindsight is a beautiful thing!) You always get what you always get because that is the way you got there - -stupid!

Anyways, Steve said "ALWAYS CHARGE ENOUGH TO PUT IT ON SALE"

If you go in & quote it in the beginning at your bottom possible dollar you will always loose.

Thanks Steve for helping me see at least some light!

I can now afford to pay your bill before you even tell me how much I have to give you.

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2010, 10:14 AM)Con Schultz Wrote: Hi Steve

We chatted about 8 years ago or so for 15 mins on the phone & I will never forget what we talked about & your response.

My issue was that we were always breaking even - never making money, never losing money either - because I always charged enough to cover the bills - never more. (Hindsight is a beautiful thing!) You always get what you always get because that is the way you got there - -stupid!

Anyways, Steve said "ALWAYS CHARGE ENOUGH TO PUT IT ON SALE"

If you go in & quote it in the beginning at your bottom possible dollar you will always loose.

Thanks Steve for helping me see at least some light!

I can now afford to pay your bill before you even tell me how much I have to give you.

Con

I remember that conversation Con. Glad it helped you a little bit.Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Steve told me to just get out of CCing, that I would never amount to anything...

Apparently he was right

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Steve told me to just get out of CCing, that I would never amount to anything...

Apparently he was right
LOL
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Steve being a hairlip I never could understand him.

Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by: