Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
orbot sprayborg jug vs multi sprayer jug?
hey does anyone know if these are the same size or is the multi sprayer smaller?? they are the same style shape etc... if different i need to know so i can order some more for sprayer..??????
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-19-2012, 03:07 PM)joelhall Wrote: hey does anyone know if these are the same size or is the multi sprayer smaller?? they are the same style shape etc... if different i need to know so i can order some more for sprayer..??????

I thought they were the same so you could order your chemicals in the jugs.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2012, 09:50 AM)chrissalter Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 03:07 PM)joelhall Wrote: hey does anyone know if these are the same size or is the multi sprayer smaller?? they are the same style shape etc... if different i need to know so i can order some more for sprayer..??????

They are NOT the same. The Multi Sprayer uses a 2 gallon jug. The Orbot & Trinity use a 2.5/2.9 gallon jug, which is marked for every 1/2 gallon. Funny thing is that Interlink sells them all.....

2 gallon Multi-sprayer bottle for $8.12/ea (no mention of lid)
2.5 gallon bottle for $6.46/ea (lid is $0.93/ea)
2.9 gallon bottle for $5.75/ea (lid is included)

Which is why I use the FlexiPro sprayer, which comes withe a 2.9gallon bottle and can use all three sizes.

go figure Duh
Scott Moody
1080 Marketing.com (coming very soon)
The Art Of Client Acquisition

Lead Generation • PPL • SEO

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2012, 01:37 PM)Scott Moody Wrote:

They are NOT the same. The Multi Sprayer uses a 2 gallon jug. The Orbot & Trinity use a 2.5/2.9 gallon jug, which is marked for every 1/2 gallon. Funny thing is that Interlink sells them all.....

Which is why I use the FlexiPro sprayer, which comes withe a 2.9gallon bottle and can use all three sizes.

go figure Duh

does steve offer the jugs?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2012, 02:20 PM)chrissalter Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 01:37 PM)Scott Moody Wrote:

go figure Duh

does steve offer the jugs?

No jugs for sale Chris.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Look on google--here is another supplier

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-13...Jugs-White

and another:
http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=26049&catid=611
learning something new every minute Hands up Laughing
Carpet Cleaning Naples Florida
my youtube channel

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2012, 10:40 PM)joel hoppe Wrote: Look on google--here is another supplier

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-13...Jugs-White

and another:
http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=26049&catid=611

who sells the new hydroforce jugs. the ones with a handle no velcro?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I only use the multi-sprayer jugs. They slip right into the Orbot spray jug holder, no fighting to get them in and out. And if I get into a tight area I can just put them in my multi-sprayer and prespray and area.
Brent

Keep it Clean, Keep it Longer.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Does the jug rattle a lot when the Orbot is in use?

(07-09-2012, 07:47 PM)Brent Wrote: I only use the multi-sprayer jugs. They slip right into the Orbot spray jug holder, no fighting to get them in and out. And if I get into a tight area I can just put them in my multi-sprayer and prespray and area.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
it does rattle at times, not all the time, but nothing to the point that it gets annoying or anything. I would rather have the odd rattling bottle and not have to fight getting it in and out, also, when I have a stair case to do, I just put the bottle in the multisprayer and do the stair, don't have to mix up another bottle of juice for 2 different units.
Brent

Keep it Clean, Keep it Longer.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
This is not exactly to do with the jugs, but what I have done with mine on my Sprayborg.

The jug, (I bought an extra three when I ordered the machine), was just too tight to slide in and out of the frame easily, which is what someone else said.

So, I cut both the front and back retaining steel pieces and they both popped apart nearly an inch.

I then had a piece of steel welded into the gap to keep the frame wider apart.

On the front I had a metal plate welded and then had a sign with my web site in my biz colors put on.

It is now very easy to remove/replace the bottle.

One other thing, because the lid was a pig to undo and tighten due to the multiple hoses going through separate holes in the lid, I pulled all the hoses out.

Removed the filter from the main hose, replaced all hoses back through one grommet and in one hole, and replaced the filter.

Now the hoses spin around as I undo the lid, and vice-verse when replacing it, causing no twisting of the hoses and placing pressure on the lid.

I do have to be careful not to lean the machine down too much otherwise solution can come out through the small hole where the hoses go in.

Shorty.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2012, 06:41 AM)Shorty Wrote: This is not exactly to do with the jugs, but what I have done with mine on my Sprayborg.

The jug, (I bought an extra three when I ordered the machine), was just too tight to slide in and out of the frame easily, which is what someone else said.

So, I cut both the front and back retaining steel pieces and they both popped apart nearly an inch.

I then had a piece of steel welded into the gap to keep the frame wider apart.

On the front I had a metal plate welded and then had a sign with my web site in my biz colors put on.

It is now very easy to remove/replace the bottle.

One other thing, because the lid was a pig to undo and tighten due to the multiple hoses going through separate holes in the lid, I pulled all the hoses out.

Removed the filter from the main hose, replaced all hoses back through one grommet and in one hole, and replaced the filter.

Now the hoses spin around as I undo the lid, and vice-verse when replacing it, causing no twisting of the hoses and placing pressure on the lid.

I do have to be careful not to lean the machine down too much otherwise solution can come out through the small hole where the hoses go in.

Shorty.

I noticed the bottles fit super tight too. To keep the lines from twisting up the way it comes from the factory, instead of turning the cap, I turn the bottle. I put the cap on when bottle is on floor (by turning the bottle), lift the bottle to the holder, untwist the cap a tad to release the air, then the bottle seems to slide easily (with a little wiggling) into the frame, then retwist the cap back a tad to tighten completely. Charge the sprayer up by turning the handle on the pump and holding the sprayer button for 3-5 seconds. And it's ready to go.

I figured if I kept tightening the cap instead of turning the jug, those lines may start to weaken with the twisting. Even if I move the handles until the jug is laid completely on it's side, I usually don't get any leakage from the jugs (which makes me happy), I think that is why they are in their individual holes in the cap. Though, if I start to have problems, the frame modification and cap modification ya'll described may be what I do too.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Smart move!

(07-10-2012, 08:20 AM)Brent Wrote: it does rattle at times, not all the time, but nothing to the point that it gets annoying or anything. I would rather have the odd rattling bottle and not have to fight getting it in and out, also, when I have a stair case to do, I just put the bottle in the multisprayer and do the stair, don't have to mix up another bottle of juice for 2 different units.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
OK, Scott, you made me do it.

I ordered flexipro sprayers today with the 2.5 gallon jugs (6 extra)/lids.

VERY anxious to see how they will effect time on urine jobs, CM/Profit on various jobs, etc.

AND, of course, if they don't work out, I will blame you Scott ...

LOL
Coby Gibson
formerly: www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by: