Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van setup pics help please
I need help figuring out my van. Can you guys post your setup pics please. I am putting both tm and op setup in a chevy extended 2500. I have the tm positioned out the side door. Any help is much appreciated.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-22-2012, 09:44 AM)chrissalter Wrote: I need help figuring out my van. Can you guys post your setup pics please. I am putting both tm and op setup in a chevy extended 2500. I have the tm positioned out the side door. Any help is much appreciated.

Have a Captain Cook (look) at these Aussie installs Chris.

http://www.powerclean.com.au/workshops-i...tions.html

Just reverse them for your crazy driving on the wrong side of the road rules. Big Grin

I also have my truck mount facing the side door, 'cept; it is a bit further back for weight and load distribution.

Chemical shelf behind the front seats with plywood to stop chemicals coming forward if a collision occurs.

Shelf on side wall behind driver for two air movers.

Cimex and Vacuum go in between chem; shelf and t/m.

Hose reels and other stuff out the rear lift-up door.

Shorty.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2012, 11:43 PM)Shortydownunder Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 09:44 AM)chrissalter Wrote: I need help figuring out my van. Can you guys post your setup pics please. I am putting both tm and op setup in a chevy extended 2500. I have the tm positioned out the side door. Any help is much appreciated.

Have a Captain Cook (look) at these Aussie installs Chris.

http://www.powerclean.com.au/workshops-i...tions.html

Just reverse them for your crazy driving on the wrong side of the road rules. Big Grin

I also have my truck mount facing the side door, 'cept; it is a bit further back for weight and load distribution.

Chemical shelf behind the front seats with plywood to stop chemicals coming forward if a collision occurs.

Shelf on side wall behind driver for two air movers.

Cimex and Vacuum go in between chem; shelf and t/m.

Hose reels and other stuff out the rear lift-up door.

Shorty.

Thanks shorty awesome pics.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I tell you guys setting up 2 systems is a pain in the butt. good news is as soon as I get the chevy done I'm gonna do the ford crying
Reply }}
Thanks given by: