Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you use to keep TM looking good?
My TNT engine exhaust flex pipe broke off and have not replaced it yet, I was cleaning the van windows and noticed exhaust build-up above the TM and on back of control panel. I had windex in my hand and sprayed it on some of the build-up, WOW, it was taking it off like crazy, 4 nasty rags later the inside of my van was much brighterExclamation
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Now, continue to do just what you did, but do it at least once a month.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey James!

Isn't there a concern running the unit with out the exhaust pipe? I thought I'd heard it could damage the engine running it without it for long.

Any degreaser will work well removing the soot like residue, then windex the windows.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I hate that flexible exhaust pipe. It doesn't last and is hard to get good seals when connecting to other pipe. I replace it all with a SS vibration dampening piece and then solid exhaust pipe. It doesn't leak and is easy to disassemble if necessary. The inside of my van is white wall board and still looks like new ,I seldom need to do anything more than wipe down the dust. I would post a pic but haven't figured out how to make it smaller.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Shane sign up for a Photobucket account.

Then you up load you pictures to your online album. Once in your album you can edit the size to what even you want, and you are given a code that references back to the photo.

The code is HTML or IMG, this board is IMG, click on the images button on the above tool bar and insert the code.

It's easier that is sounds.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks Richard. Lets try this.
[img][Image: DSC00699.jpg][/img]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Pretty easy once you do it a couple of times!

What brand of TM do you have?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2010, 08:54 AM)Richardc Wrote: Pretty easy once you do it a couple of times!

What brand of TM do you have?

I have a PowerClean Victory. Biggest buisness mistake I have ever made.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yea I heard those machines can be problematic at times.

Although most machines will eventually need repair, preventative maintenance helps, but there is always some unexpected breakdown.

We've owned a lot of the major brands Butler, Hydramaster, Prochem and Blueline and all are great machines when they are running and all are hunks of junk when they are not. Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2010, 09:00 AM)Richardc Wrote: Hey James!

Isn't there a concern running the unit with out the exhaust pipe? I thought I'd heard it could damage the engine running it without it for long.

Any degreaser will work well removing the soot like residue, then windex the windows.

Hey Chavez,

No it won't hurt my engine, the flex pipe is after the muffler, so the engine runs with the correct back pressure, the flex just guides the exhaust through the control panel.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
That's good!
Reply }}
Thanks given by: