You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Looks nice!

I'm really enjoying the new locking screws.

Where did you get it from?
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nice carpet by the way.

Looks like you keep it clean!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Awesome addition!!!

Mine looked like that about a month ago (minus the cool new locking screws). I hope it makes you a ton of money!!!!
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It looks real nice with the new features. I wish mine had the new features. But hey I still love mine,it's a work horse.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys. It's about too purty to use.Tongue

Thanks for the carpet compliment Cleaningdude. We practice what we preach here at home. Our carpet is over 10 years old.

The new Orbot probably won't get a lot of use for a while because my old one just keeps goin and goin and goin. I may put it in the van to take in to high end homes for a while.Tongue

As a testament to the quality of the Orbot, my old Orbot has about a million miles on it, but is still as quiet as the brand new one.Smile Of course, being an owner/operator I take good care of my stuff, but still the machine is absolutely amazing.

I am well aware that Hruby turned out some real crap in the years prior to the Orbot, but when they finally got it figured out, they REALLY got it figured out. Good Job No wonder that it is the best selling OP machine in the world.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm jealous! Mine is starting to look a bit beat up these days. Those locking screws are a small, but much needed upgrade too (especially if you use weights)!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2012, 09:57 AM)CleaningGreen Wrote: I'm jealous! Mine is starting to look a bit beat up these days. Those locking screws are a small, but much needed upgrade too (especially if you use weights)!

Grab ya one CleaningGreen. $2,974.00 for Orbot with Spray Borg, free freight shipping and a few other goodies thrown in. It can't get much better than that.padding
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Where at?

(09-02-2012, 10:29 AM)Joe G Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 09:57 AM)CleaningGreen Wrote: I'm jealous! Mine is starting to look a bit beat up these days. Those locking screws are a small, but much needed upgrade too (especially if you use weights)!

Grab ya one CleaningGreen. $2,974.00 for Orbot with Spray Borg, free freight shipping and a few other goodies thrown in. It can't get much better than that.padding

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Way down south where the palm trees are.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Looks like it will be fun to use.

Rick

Pedals Shimano M520
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking...

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Good looking unit.I am also looking for an O/P Just curious,what made you decide on this machine over the CCS models (Trinity).
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2012, 06:50 AM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: Good looking unit.I am also looking for an O/P Just curious,what made you decide on this machine over the CCS models (Trinity).

Had a trinity, sold it to get a new Orbot. Been running my first Orbot for 4 years breakdown free.

Runs quieter, professional looking, more user friendly, built more heavy duty and not over priced.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I do like the location of the trinity CM jug vs the jug on this unit. Obviously there are many happy users of the orbot. All I know is my $/hr average is up $20+ running trinity versions vs the former brute/ conqueror breeze models.

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2012, 10:29 AM)Joe G Wrote:

yea, I'll probably buy another one before the end of the year! I'd rather buy a 'gently used' Orbot Sprayborg, but once I find one on the web and add the shipping to it, I'd be better off buying a brand spankin' new one.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I like my Defenders from Orbitec. I've had them for over three years and they run and clean great. I considered the Orbot and comparable CCS machines but didn't, and still don't, think they were worth the extra money.

I clean mostly residential and like to let my juice dwell so the on board sprayer doesn't hold a lot of value to me. I do think the Orbot is the best looking but not worth $1,000.00 more for looks and sprayer.

If I was going to do a lot more commercial I'd get a Cimex because I have two OP's allready and would prefer that over the new CCS models plus it's less money.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I agree as well...

I have had a Challenger, Defender, and Orbot and like the Orbot the best. Both spray systems work great, both are quiet, and I can do just as good of a job with either one. The only thing I like is the Orbot looks the best out of the three and I get a lot of compliments on it when doing commercial work!
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The Defender isn't a bad looking machine, imo. and if you're happy with it that's all that really matters. In fact, I might make an offer on one pretty soon?

I do wonder though how much difference there is between a 1hp motor like the Orbot has vs. 3/4hp motor on the Defender?

(09-04-2012, 08:28 PM)Rug Beater Wrote: I like my Defenders from Orbitec. I've had them for over three years and they run and clean great. I considered the Orbot and comparable CCS machines but didn't, and still don't, think they were worth the extra money.

I clean mostly residential and like to let my juice dwell so the on board sprayer doesn't hold a lot of value to me. I do think the Orbot is the best looking but not worth $1,000.00 more for looks and sprayer.

If I was going to do a lot more commercial I'd get a Cimex because I have two OP's allready and would prefer that over the new CCS models plus it's less money.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2012, 07:57 AM)Joe G Wrote:
(09-04-2012, 06:50 AM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: Good looking unit.I am also looking for an O/P Just curious,what made you decide on this machine over the CCS models (Trinity).

Had a trinity, sold it to get a new Orbot. Been running my first Orbot for 4 years breakdown free.

Runs quieter, professional looking, more user friendly, built more heavy duty and not over priced.
Thanks for your input.
How do you feel about the difference of the range of movment in the orbot and the speed of the orbot compared to the trinity. As far as function goes i would appreciate your opinion. Ive heard that the trinity will not cause tip bloom where as the hoss can due to the smaller movment of the orbot.Is this a concern?
I understand that the hoss is the best alaround machine for people that want to use for both commercial and residential due to its lighter weight. For commercial only would you also choose the hoss.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: