Poll: Approximately, how often do you contact your customer base?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Every month
22.22%
2 22.22%
Every two months
11.11%
1 11.11%
Every three months
33.33%
3 33.33%
Every six months
11.11%
1 11.11%
Every year
11.11%
1 11.11%
Never or almost never
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you contact your customer base?
How often do you contact your customer base either by via direct mail, e-mail, telephone, or some other means?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hello Mrs. Clark this is Jim from....CLICK!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
THAT was funny. Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Actually, Steve is bringing up something
we all should do to keep our customers
thinking about us.Violin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Is this something that Steve's software can do? Or is it more of a Service Monster thing?

SM has been calling me lately so I finally took 20 minutes to listen to them today about their Fill My Schedule thingy. I don't know if its good or bad.

I know of 1 person using it and SM and the friend using is keep on about the 600, 700, 1600% roi. Finally I asked him so how much or many dollars did you spend to get the 1600%, and the response was 572 mailings to bla bla bla at the X time reminder that SM made them that they mailed out. It cost hime ruffly $1.25 to send it multiplied by the 572 mail pieces created him XXXX of gross dollars of jobs. He gave me 6 different results of the mailings he was doing from high to low responses.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Service Monster is one of the best things I've ever done/used for my business.

I mail out thank you cards and then rememinders every 3 months up until 2 years and then the customer is cut off....If they happen to call after 2 years great. But that's another story.

The tracking of all the deals I run and all the money coming in from where is awesome.

The fact that it's online is a huge deal for me because I can use it anywhere there's internet AND......another big AND...Full Circle can schedule on it at the same time 1800 miles away.

There are a thousand things on there that I don't even use.

The downfall right now is you can only use it on Internet Explorer...Which they are fixing.

HUGE deal for any carpet cleaning person or company.

For $50.00 per month (after the set up charge) You really can't beat it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Are you using them for 1 location or all of the locations you have hands in? Hopefully I'm not being too nosey..but how many do you have your database that your using SM for?

Loading most of my database size into it is the part that scares me. I was talking to Joe about that today and was trying to run numbers through my head on the fly...like my cost per run of newsletters compared to cost run of lets say a whole run for 1 year or 2 year since I have a 8 year old database now. I have them all listed in Excel and not really by dates. Only thing I could think of maybe its time to focuse on a smaller area instead of the entire metro area of a few hundered towns and neigborhoods.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm a big fan of small areas.

I use Service Monster for Sacramento and Dallas only. Those are more mine than any others.

The rest of the areas are Mini Franchises and I don't have much of a hand in those at all. Just a small monthly payment to me.

Once I lease out my Dallas area I will still control Service Monster and my phones (just forward them). They will pay me a larger monthly fee...I may even "sell" them the equipment in the deal depending.

Not sure what I'll do after that as far as other areas.

Reply }}
Thanks given by: