Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Encap Products To HWE
I'm one of those type of guys that likes to keep it simple, as in few suppliers if possible, minimal chemicals on the van, and equipment that is easy to fix out in the field. With that being said, I have always only offered low moisture cleaning with a trinity op, but my plan has always been to have the ability to offer HWE and VLM depending on the conditions that I am faced with.

Well, I have finally began my quest to get into HWE, but I would love to simplify things by having 1 main sprayer with the same juice, regardless of the method chosen. I have looked at alot of HWE pre sprays such as Grease Eater, Trashed and Powermaxx, but again, would love to just have 1 product.

Currently, I use grease hawg almost exclusively, sometimes boosted with detonator ( And yes, the conditions I see almost always warrants this) and would love to hear some reviews on others who use this with their hwe equipment. How does it rate compared to the others? And Steve Smith, other than detonator, can Grease Hawg be boosted with an enzyme or other boosters like citri solve? Any responses would be greatly appreciated
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2014, 10:36 PM)timhall Wrote: And Steve Smith, other than detonator, can Grease Hawg be boosted with an enzyme or other boosters like citri solve? Any responses would be greatly appreciated

Sure, you can add other things if you prefer. However; keep in mind that things like citra solve are very, very sticky. Grease Hawg already contains d'Limonene (Orange Turpene), which is the main ingredient in citra solve. The polymers in Grease Hawg offset the stickiness of the d'Limonene.

Do a side by side test with any of the HWE only products with Grease Hawg, Dirt Axe, Hot Knife, etc., and you will quickly see that you do not need any of the HWE only products.

We have designed our products to be compatible with either method without leaving sticky residue... With VacAway, there is never a need to switch products when switching methods.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve Smith's post:
  • Mardie VanBree, thecleaningdude, timhall
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I use Blast for my HWE. I scrub it in, dwell time (important), extract with clear rinse. I use Perox on wool rugs. Have for few years. Other then spotters that is all I've ever need for HWE
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I pad clean everything first the extract with a small truckmount, I've used grease hawg, dirt axe and hot knife xtream, so I would agree, no need to switch products.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: