Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVAGE Electric Truck Mount
Anyone running one of these or has anyone had a chance to demo one? I was wondering what the performance is like. This seems like a nice design. GOOD ON GAS TOO....
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I met Bob at MF-6 in Nashville earlier this year.

Bob had his van there and the setup looked good, didn't get to see it run he was still setting it up, but I heard it was smoking hot.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2010, 12:12 PM)Richardc Wrote: I met Bob at MF-6 in Nashville earlier this year.

Bob had his van there and the setup looked good, didn't get to see it run he was still setting it up, but I heard it was smoking hot.

Todd,

I can give you some phone numbers of cleaners who have our electric truckmount.

PM me if you're interested.
Bob Savage

Manufacturer of POWERFUL ELECTRIC TRUCKMOUNTS
Thinking "Out of the BOX" — Designing for the Future

Our New TWIN-FLOW vacuum System
http://www.savage-1.com/twinflow.htm

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Do not judge Bob, or his machine, by the looks of that crappy 1980 Astro Van he has it packed into. I want to see actual picture of cleaners with the machine in a NICE NORMAL VAN. One that professional people are not embarrassed to be seen in!

Just saying ...
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
That's two stars, Cynthia!

One from yesterday when he questioned who Eddie is and now today when he's picking on Bob.

You need a "Pig Pen" just for sMarty! Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2010, 03:32 PM)Richardc Wrote: That's two stars, Cynthia!

One from yesterday when he questioned who Eddie is and now today when he's picking on Bob.

You need a "Pig Pen" just for sMarty! Tongue

I'm keeping track, Richard Dodgy

Heart Cynthia Heart
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I am testing the powers of Super Moderators. I should have, at least, two stars left!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Bob, Do you have any pictures of this new TWIN-FLOW vacuum system? It sounds very interesting. I love the Idea of a electric TM just wondering about the performance.

Thanks.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Morton Wrote:Do not judge Bob, or his machine, by the looks of that crappy 1980 Astro Van he has it packed into. I want to see actual picture of cleaners with the machine in a NICE NORMAL VAN. One that professional people are not embarrassed to be seen in!

Just saying ...

Ahem... They didn't make the first Astro van until 1985 pigbreath. ...lol

My Astro happens to be a 2000. Sure, it has 94,000 miles on the odometer, but they say it will go 300,000 before the motor needs to be replaced.

If I thought you really wanted to see our electric truckmount in a brand new van, I'd put you in touch with Morry in Iowa, who bought a brand new van for his SAVAGE, or Gus in Houston, who bought 2 new vans for his 2 Savage's, but I know you just like giving us a hard time.

'Just saying...

Bob Savage

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Bob:

On a serious note, do you think it's possible to fit one of your machines in that new Ford small van? I am sure it would be packed, but do you think it is possible?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2010, 11:51 AM)Todd Anthony Wrote: Anyone running one of these or has anyone had a chance to demo one? I was wondering what the performance is like. This seems like a nice design. GOOD ON GAS TOO....
hin

I have owned one of Bob's machines for about 6 to 7 years and we use it e very day. You will not be disappointed.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2010, 05:08 PM)Pigchip Wrote: Bob:

On a serious note, do you think it's possible to fit one of your machines in that new Ford small van? I am sure it would be packed, but do you think it is possible?

Marty, It will fit in any sized van, including the new Ford mini, with room to spare.

Randy in Pa. has his SAVAGE in a Dodge Caravan for 6 years now.

In my Astro van, I have early-on test modules that turned out to be too large for the concept I wanted to achieve. I also still have the 10,000 watt generator in that van, but don't use it anymore, etc. So that is why the Astro is so filled with stuff.

I guess I could buy a new van and put a new machine in it, but for the few times I actually show it at an event, it doesn't make sense to me.

The majority of SAVAGE owners bought sight-unseen, and none of them has ever regretted it.

I even had a few guys fly here to demo the SAVAGE (just had a guy do just that last week).

If someone wants to do that, I will pick them up at the airport, take them to the shop, give them lunch, and spend as much time as they want, to put the SAVAGE through the paces. Then I will take them back to the airport in time for their flight out.

You ought to give Russell in Alabama, just 15 minutes from you, a call, and go see his SAVAGE system, and try it out yourself.

And with the new TWIN-FLOW vacuum system, you won't believe the vacuum at 200 feet, using a 2" glided wand, with a #8 flow (using no inline vacuum booster - all running from the van).

The LIFT and CFM are very strong, so strong that you can get by with no dry strokes (2 -15 amp cords for the entire machine - vacs, high-pressure-pump w/chem injection, 30 GPM APO, and LP heater).

Good to hear from you Jim. I hope things are well with you and your family.
Bob Savage

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey Bob just curious if you have pictures of the unit installed in other vehicles besides the Astro?
Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey Bob. Email me Russells number at admiralclean@bellsouth.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the phone number, Bob. I'll try to catch up with him after the holiday.

I notice on your banner ad that you draw attention to your 280 degree heat. Do you advertise that just to show the max capability of your unit, or do you seriously advise cleaning with that level of heat? I just can't go over 240 without problems that offset any possible benefits, if any, of that level of heat.

You also advertise lifetime service. Is this your lifetime, or the customers? At your age, 10 years is about all a new owner can expect.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2010, 10:48 PM)Pigchip Wrote: Thanks for the phone number, Bob. I'll try to catch up with him after the holiday.

I notice on your banner ad that you draw attention to your 280 degree heat. Do you advertise that just to show the max capability of your unit, or do you seriously advise cleaning with that level of heat? I just can't go over 240 without problems that offset any possible benefits, if any, of that level of heat.

You also advertise lifetime service. Is this your lifetime, or the customers? At your age, 10 years is about all a new owner can expect.

I do not advise using 280º heat. The heaters come with a limit set at 240º maximum, and so far no one has asked for more heat than that.

My son also works for us, and will be taking over the business someday.

He is 36.

Thanks for numbering my days ...lol

Bob Savage

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Is this your lifetime, or the customers? At your age, 10 years is about all a new owner can expect.
Careful Bob, Porky's bites can sting a bit! Tongue

He is funny though.................................................funny looking! Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Well, I'd hate to buy one of Bob's machines and then have to go to Brevik for service!

THAT WOULD SUCK!!!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
agreed

Yea I don't think that would work out so well. Of course had you not busted him for years about that vac booster it might have been different Mr innocent! Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Angel
Reply }}
Thanks given by: