Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Are You?
(03-05-2013, 10:51 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: There have a been more and more members signing up lately. Would be great to hear from all of you.

This forum is a great source for information regarding all things VLM.

Chems, pads, equipment and of course method are the common topics of the day. In addition, you'll find several threads regarding marketing, the dilemmas facing upstarts and more.

Are you an experienced cleaner? Hopeful upstart? Just getting into encapping?

Join in and ask questions, share your opinion and contribute!

Hi Guys,

I'm 15 years into truck mounted carpet cleaning but now beginning to dabble in low Moisture methods.

Located in Southern Califlornia (Orange County)

I hope to learn a lot from you all.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard SixShooter!
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Welcome Six Shooter.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Indeed Six, glad you are here! Hope you can shoot straight!! And take many other things with a curve of graciousness LOL

Con
26 yrs in Alberta Canada. 2 truck & full rug plant operation. Cleanco Compact 47 TMs with RXs. Currently a Rock, a CM, & 2 Freedom Trinity, 3 Stepson. GLS20, rotary, 2 brute 17 & 2 breeze 17. 200psi porty. Dehus & dryers. Master tech.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
hatsoff Welcome six shooter, I really think you will enjoy this forum.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey guys! This thread looked like a good place to start. I am new to the forum. I am currently serving in the Army fulltime and have recently started a part time cleaning business to transition to when I get out in a year and a half. I spent 5 years with Servpro before going Active duty from the Guard. I currently have a portable and a powerwand. I have always done HWE but after seeing the results posted by you VLM guys, I have been leaning more towards learning about encap, padcap, etc. I have learned a lot already just sifting through forums like this one. I look forward to learning more from you guys and eventually assisting you guys with your questions as well.

V/R

Brad
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Welcome!

sent via tapatalk.
Dustin

http://www.CleanTechCleaners.com
http://www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum. I encourage you to ask as many questions as you can. The more you now, the better off you'll be later on....

Are you cleaning mostly residential, commercial or a mix of both?

(05-29-2014, 11:04 PM)bjump001 Wrote: Hey guys! This thread looked like a good place to start. I am new to the forum. I am currently serving in the Army fulltime and have recently started a part time cleaning business to transition to when I get out in a year and a half. I spent 5 years with Servpro before going Active duty from the Guard. I currently have a portable and a powerwand. I have always done HWE but after seeing the results posted by you VLM guys, I have been leaning more towards learning about encap, padcap, etc. I have learned a lot already just sifting through forums like this one. I look forward to learning more from you guys and eventually assisting you guys with your questions as well.

V/R

Brad
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
clap Welcome Brad, I think you will learn quite a bit on this forum. good luck with your business.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys! I plan to clean a mixture of both. Commercial would be better for me because I can do them after hours when I'm actually available during the week and residential on the weekends but I'll clean anything I can get my hands on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2013, 10:51 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: There have a been more and more members signing up lately. Would be great to hear from all of you.

Chems, pads, equipment and of course method are the common topics of the day. In addition, you'll find several threads regarding marketing, the dilemmas facing upstarts and more.

Eric Barnett - Morgantown West Virginia. I've been posting on several of the other boards. But lately have really started to use Vacaway stuff and love it. So it was time to come on over and start participating here as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ebarnett's post:
  • thecleaningdude
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hi,

Welcome aboard. I've seen you on the other boards. You do great work.

(06-14-2014, 09:48 PM)ebarnett Wrote:

Eric Barnett - Morgantown West Virginia. I've been posting on several of the other boards. But lately have really started to use Vacaway stuff and love it. So it was time to come on over and start participating here as well.

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I started in the carpet business after getting our carpet cleaned by several different people. It was always wet for days and when it finally dried it was still dirty. So I bought into Cleanpro and went to Canada for training on dry cleaning carpet. We had several customers ask about steam cleaning. So I bought an electric unit for Ed Ballentine and ran propane for heat. I worked out of my van with that for awhile. It worked ok, but was too much work to put it together. But we still use it for rug cleaning in the shop. Then I bit the big bullet and bought a Sapphire 370 unit. Almost all residential carpets are now steamed clean and dry within hours. My customers are very pleased with my work. In 1 year I have more than doubled my business since buying the truck mount unit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stefan Boukinight's post:
  • SC Cleaner
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
What system is Cleanpro?

How do you like the SS370? Do you get enough heat with it? I like the small footprint of that machine.

(06-15-2014, 12:44 PM)Stefan Boukinight Wrote: I started in the carpet business after getting our carpet cleaned by several different people. It was always wet for days and when it finally dried it was still dirty. So I bought into Cleanpro and went to Canada for training on dry cleaning carpet. We had several customers ask about steam cleaning. So I bought an electric unit for Ed Ballentine and ran propane for heat. I worked out of my van with that for awhile. It worked ok, but was too much work to put it together. But we still use it for rug cleaning in the shop. Then I bit the big bullet and bought a Sapphire 370 unit. Almost all residential carpets are now steamed clean and dry within hours. My customers are very pleased with my work. In 1 year I have more than doubled my business since buying the truck mount unit.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey Everyone,

My name is Evan and I am in the auto detailing industry. I have been doing cars for about 7 years now but after attending a 1 on 1 training i was turned on to the Vacaway Products. I am looking forward to getting the most out of these products and maximizing my interior results.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Welcome Evan!!

Curious if any other members here do auto work with vacaway juices?

Con
26 yrs in Alberta Canada. 2 truck & full rug plant operation. Cleanco Compact 47 TMs with RXs. Currently a Rock, a CM, & 2 Freedom Trinity, 3 Stepson. GLS20, rotary, 2 brute 17 & 2 breeze 17. 200psi porty. Dehus & dryers. Master tech.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hi guys Andrew here, dropped by to say hello Smile
A pregnant goldfish is called a twit
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Welcome to all you newbies!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Ron here from kcmo for some strange reason i just started using vac-away products and so far its been a gr8 change i look froward to learning from all of you i have already learned so much i thought already knew from all of the old post
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Welcome Andrew & Ron!! Please post some things so the oldies have something important to say!

Con
[-] The following 1 user Likes Con Schultz's post:
  • thecleaningdude
Reply }}
Thanks given by: