Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelf Life of Encap Green?
Found a bottle of Encap Green that is about 3 years old in my stuff.

Never has been frozen.

Still good?
Odessa Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Odessa Florida, 33556 | 727-916-2314
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yes, it should be... but that is the older version. The new one is twice as powerful.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Steve does that mean that if i use double the dilution ratio of the older version that it will clean as well as the new formula?
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-19-2013, 09:20 AM)Derek Wrote: Steve does that mean that if i use double the dilution ratio of the older version that it will clean as well as the new formula?

Yes... approximately.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
How about once its been diluted? I had 5 gallons of RTU sitting around for about a month and a half. When I used it, it seemed like some of the usual punch was lacking. It may have been Code 18 Huh
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Diluted EG will not lose any punch within a couple of months. To prove this to yourself, mix a gallon or so and let it sit for 2 or 3 months, then use it along side some that was freshly mixed. You will not be able to tell any difference.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: