Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wands
Has anybody used the new titanium wand from PMF and how do you like it. Also has anybody used the 14inch five jet wand from Butler with their glide. How do you like the Butler Glides. Thanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Sorry, but I am probably the only respectible HWE cleaner on this board and I have used neither of the wands you mentioned. I use Prochem Titanium wands (6 jet) and I have a 5 jet (14 inch head) Greenhorn wand, which is nothing but a glorified CMP wand. I like them all and see no reason why your PMF wand would be any different.

In my opinion, the glide makes the wand.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(01-10-2011, 01:26 PM)Pigchip Wrote: ... respectible...

??
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
HeY nOW!

I'm a highly respectible TM HWE cleaner and I use a 16 inch castex wand with 4 jets!

The slot is narrower so the SS glides make it a smooth operator!

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Porkbutt you have to prevacuum to be considered respectable.
Wink

Rich I have one of the Butler wands, it's barrel is too small, it is also too heavy compared to other wands. A glide may help but it would still not be a comparable wand.
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I use the truckmount wand from U.S. Products the evolution its great cause its nice and light. But the PMF wand is very nice also. But IMO the best wand you will ever buy for HWE is a Rotovac 360i it makes the dirtiest jobs seem like childs play.
Andy Kramer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
respectable... probably... at least in Alabama anyways

I too dont use either of these... but you'd have a hard time prying an RX out of my hands... I only wand edges & feel sorry for any tech that has to wand day in & day out...

sorry no help here...

Con

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2011, 09:45 PM)Con Schultz Wrote: respectable... probably... at least in Alabama anyways

I too dont use either of these... but you'd have a hard time prying an RX out of my hands... I only wand edges & feel sorry for any tech that has to wand day in & day out...

sorry no help here...

Con

what about joe b wands any good?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have one of joe's westpack used it most the time and I'm happy whit it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2012, 10:08 PM)frank Wrote: I have one of joe's westpack used it most the time and I'm happy whit it.

ok thanks i was looking to get one of his customs for my hight. Bill loves his from joe b.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: