Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June 23rd, 2023
2023 such a big sounding number, but just ten years away.

Where do you see yourself and your business ten years from now?

Will you continue to be on the truck personally servicing customers?

Multi-truck empire?

Expanding in to other areas of the cleaning industry?

Out of the industry altogether?
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
If I'm still here, I'll be on the truck still, busy working 2 jobs a day, 4 days a week. That would be fantastic!
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
This one is easy for me...to plan anyway lol!

I plan on being 100% of the truck in 5 years.

I also plan on my cleaning biz as well as my supply house completely running itself in 10 years. Will start working on the supply house in 2014...
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2013, 06:36 PM)Lefty724 Wrote: I also plan on my cleaning biz as well as my supply house completely running itself in 10 years. Will start working on the supply house in 2014...
You're a distrib?
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2013, 03:40 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: 2023 such a big sounding number, but just ten years away.

Where do you see yourself and your business ten years from now?

Will you continue to be on the truck personally servicing customers?

Multi-truck empire?

Expanding in to other areas of the cleaning industry?

Out of the industry altogether?
retired
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2013, 08:13 PM)Derek Wrote:
(06-23-2013, 06:36 PM)Lefty724 Wrote: I also plan on my cleaning biz as well as my supply house completely running itself in 10 years. Will start working on the supply house in 2014...
You're a distrib?

No not at all. I plan on opening a supply house in 2014 though? My nearest supply house is 2.5-3 hours away...

I hate having to drive up there got little things.
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'll only be 38 by then.so of course on the truck, at least half the time. I would go nuts otherwise.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
Dustin

http://www.CleanTechCleaners.com
http://www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
5-10 years, I should have about 10-15 franchisees. No, I will not be on anybody's truck; I'll be running the franchise organization. happy[/u]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-24-2013, 08:46 AM)CleaningGreen Wrote: 5-10 years, I should have about 10-15 franchisees. No, I will not be on anybody's truck; I'll be running the franchise organization. happy

you'll be making 6 Figures by then eh?

Down Laughing

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-24-2013, 03:21 PM)Derek Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 08:46 AM)CleaningGreen Wrote: 5-10 years, I should have about 10-15 franchisees. No, I will not be on anybody's truck; I'll be running the franchise organization. happy

you'll be making 6 Figures by then eh?

Down Laughing

see... why do you have jokes??taptap lol

You'll see. I'm going to test another market next year (it's already in the works). You have to dream big sometimes; ya know?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
i thought you were funnin on someone from TMF who lives in ATL and claims he is going to start franchising in the next couple of years.

so i take it you're for real. are you and he the same?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-24-2013, 03:46 PM)Derek Wrote: i thought you were funnin on someone from TMF who lives in ATL and claims he is going to start franchising in the next couple of years.

I'm serious as a heart attack! Biz plan is in motion. I've never even been on TMF (padding <---- me all day), so nope, he is not me!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
i'm glad y'all are different ppl! you seem very cool Big Grin

him, well uhh errr Confused

Beer

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Daryl,

Congrats!

Has it been a pain to set up?

If I'm not mistaken there is a ton of red tape and expense associated with establishing a franchise?

(06-24-2013, 03:50 PM)CleaningGreen Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 03:46 PM)Derek Wrote: i thought you were funnin on someone from TMF who lives in ATL and claims he is going to start franchising in the next couple of years.

I'm serious as a heart attack! Biz plan is in motion. I've never even been on TMF (padding <---- me all day), so nope, he is not me!
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-24-2013, 09:22 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: Daryl,

Congrats!

Has it been a pain to set up?

If I'm not mistaken there is a ton of red tape and expense associated with establishing a franchise?

(06-24-2013, 03:50 PM)CleaningGreen Wrote:

Haven't set anything up as of yet. My first plan is to test out another market to see if my 'system' works outside of my current market. Once I have one or two additional locations, I'll go down that crazy red taped process of franchising my company. As far as expense, I plan to solicit investment money. It's a looong process.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: