[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Interesting!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Looking forward to this....[/align]
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have been trying three different versions and the last one I received is the best. Since then Steve has made some changes. I have not had a job with a really old wear pattern to show an extreme difference. Most of my traffic lanes have been cleaning out very good just with encap green and peroxcellant. The camera does not always show the dull fiber in the pathways that you can see up close after you clean the carpet. I think it works the same as dinge away after going back on some jobs now and seeing how it looks and does not attract dirt. Some carpets I have done in the past with dinge away do not always need more color every time you clean them. Depends on use and traffic. Blend & mend looks like it works the same.

I like blend & Mend over dinge away because:
It comes in gallons
Better Odor
Color is staying mixed in bottle
Not clogging my trigger sprayers as fast---usulaly two weeks and you have to replace trigger sprayer.

learning something new every minute Hands up Laughing
Carpet Cleaning Naples Florida
my youtube channel

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the video Joel!

You have been a HUGE help in the development of Blend-N-Mend. Even though it is ready for the market, I am still not quite ready to release it yet. I am still tweaking the colors and plan to make it a bit thicker, if possible, so not as much is needed.

I will be sending you some more if and when I make an improvement Joel.

Thanks again,

Steve
P.S. Andy Kramer has also been a BIG HELP with this project! So have a couple of other guys who wish to remain anonymous.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Just booked a job for next week where I will test the beige blend and mend on a beige freize carpet. 12 year old carpet down here means wear pattern from sand. It has gray areas in pathways the last cleaners could not improve.

I have been able to use white on everything which means stocking less product in my van (over 200 degrees during tile jobs and 95 degree weather) so I will test the white and the beige on that carpet next week.
my youtube channel

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Self-Esteem: "knowing you're good and wearing it well"...

You wear it well Joel!

Great video and looks like just another Steve Smith goodie :-).
Coby Gibson
formerly: www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2013, 08:30 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: Coming soon...

[Image: Blend-N-Mend.jpg]

MY PM's are gonna love this!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Joel,

Me thinks, the beige might be a tad bit dark... But I look forward to the feedback. Will be tweaking color and viscosity again today.

Steve
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2013, 02:41 PM)joel hoppe Wrote: I have been trying three different versions and the last one I received is the best. Since then Steve has made some changes. I have not had a job with a really old wear pattern to show an extreme difference. Most of my traffic lanes have been cleaning out very good just with encap green and peroxcellant. The camera does not always show the dull fiber in the pathways that you can see up close after you clean the carpet. I think it works the same as dinge away after going back on some jobs now and seeing how it looks and does not attract dirt. Some carpets I have done in the past with dinge away do not always need more color every time you clean them. Depends on use and traffic. Blend & mend looks like it works the same.

I like blend & Mend over dinge away because:
It comes in gallons
Better Odor
Color is staying mixed in bottle
Not clogging my trigger sprayers as fast---usulaly two weeks and you have to replace trigger sprayer.

Looks promising. I was very disappointed with the "other" stuff. ( Still have some that I'm not using) For all the reasons above
AND, I seemed to use quite a lot,($$$$$) , and not get any real noticeable improvement.
I had tried it when it first came out.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Can this be used on CGD?

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have used it on a light colored commercial glue down that had gray areas that could not be cleaned out by a wand a rotary hwe tool and then the bldg used a company that used a crb.

I did demo on 12-11 with cleaning with trinity and applying dinge away.(video on my you tube channel 12-11)
2-12 and 3-12 did some more bad halls using dinge away.They watched how carpet cleaning performed and had me clean some more halls skipping around bldg in 10-12. They said they liked the way the carpet looked compared to hwe and crb company's. The dinge away and pads made difference.

This year I was hired to clean all of bldg 15000 sq ft 34 common halls and social room. Used blend and mend, manager was very happy and he said the bldg association changed their mind about tearing out carpet. My customers think it works as good as dinge away. I applied blend and mend with large pump up sprayer 1 1/2 gallon mix at a time...and sprayed heavy on paths after cleaning, used glad pad to rub in to fiber. Used a gallon of product on 14000 sq ft of halls because i diluted it.
$2300 in two days each day 9-3:30 two guys two trinty's
my youtube channel

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Joel,
It is understood that the carpets you are talking of are either poly or olefin, correct?

In the past I have even applied protector to these. Thinking that if it coated the fibers it may fill in the abraded surfaces, and make it look a little less worn. (It did not)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
This one bldg was olefin berber with raised leaf pattern which makes for more difficult cleaning.
I have used dinge away on all types of carpet, wool ,nylon, poly, olefin solution dyed nylon. Some say they have not had good results but I have always been able to improve the wear patterns---some carpets need more product or they need product and then it has to be raked in and not padded off.
I will try blend and mend on anything that has dull carpet fibers. Multi color wool area rugs that have dull gray wear paths can be improved too.
my youtube channel

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-27-2013, 05:09 PM)joel hoppe Wrote: I have used it on a light colored commercial glue down that had gray areas that could not be cleaned out by a wand a rotary hwe tool and then the bldg used a company that used a crb.

I did demo on 12-11 with cleaning with trinity and applying dinge away.(video on my you tube channel 12-11)
2-12 and 3-12 did some more bad halls using dinge away.They watched how carpet cleaning performed and had me clean some more halls skipping around bldg in 10-12. They said they liked the way the carpet looked compared to hwe and crb company's. The dinge away and pads made difference.

This year I was hired to clean all of bldg 15000 sq ft 34 common halls and social room. Used blend and mend, manager was very happy and he said the bldg association changed their mind about tearing out carpet. My customers think it works as good as dinge away. I applied blend and mend with large pump up sprayer 1 1/2 gallon mix at a time...and sprayed heavy on paths after cleaning, used glad pad to rub in to fiber. Used a gallon of product on 14000 sq ft of halls because i diluted it.

Here is the Job that a batch of blend&mend was used on

my youtube channel

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Video is listed as 'private'.

(06-28-2013, 07:48 PM)joel hoppe Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 05:09 PM)joel hoppe Wrote: I have used it on a light colored commercial glue down that had gray areas that could not be cleaned out by a wand a rotary hwe tool and then the bldg used a company that used a crb.

Here is the Job that a batch of blend&mend was used on

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Well guys Steve did it again this product is amazing not only does it work as well as the competitive product it has some added features that will make it much more user friendly .
Andy Kramer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Awesome !!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
We just released Blend-N-Mend today.... Excellent pricing too!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Joel
How much did you dilute it?
Do you pre spray the Glad pad first, so it does not absorb it?
What about using a fiber pad to bled in?

Thanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by: