Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You to Terry Brevik/Fjordking
Than you, Terry!

He spent quite a bit of time on the phone with me the other day. I was educated on the ins and outs of the various TM possibilities including small petrol and ETM configurations. Not sure what my ultimate decision will be, but if it's a new ETM/TM he's the one at the top of my list.

For those that don't know, Terry Brevik has been custom building a line of electric truckmounts under his Techno Viking brand for quite some time now. He also custom builds gas TM's to meet your needs.

If you're thinking of getting into HWE and want to make the TM plunge I would strongly suggest calling him.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
thanks

T
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I second that D.

I bought a Techno Viking (ETM) used from a fellow member and am absolutely blown away at the power this thing has.

Even though I bought it used Terry has been very helpful with me along the way.

I plan on setting up another van soon, and Terry is also at the top of my list, just have to figure out which tm I want.

Thanks Terry!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yes. Also, than you for referring him!

(08-01-2013, 09:43 PM)Lefty724 Wrote: I second that D.

I bought a Techno Viking (ETM) used from a fellow member and am absolutely blown away at the power this thing has.

Even though I bought it used Terry has been very helpful with me along the way.

I plan on setting up another van soon, and Terry is also at the top of my list, just have to figure out which tm I want.

Thanks Terry!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I think Terry should be the moderator of this part of the forum, don't you guys? How about it T?

Isn't it time for us to upgrade you to moderator with a link to your website?
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by: