Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you are seeking business greatness...
Hi all:

If you get Cleanfax Magazine you should have received an e-blast yesterday promoting the free informational conference call for my award winning program, "One Year to Greatness."

I will be doing two free live, interactive conference calls Wednesday, August 21 at 1pm Eastern and repeated at 7pm Eastern where I will tell you all about "One Year to Greatness" and how it will help you take your business to the next level and beyond. The calls will take about an hour.

Cleanfax sponsors this program because the editor and publisher have looked at it and feel that their audience will greatly profit from the interactive 26 hour long telephone sessions plus all the diagrams, forms, and personal mentoring / coaching.

For more connection information, testimonials, and the schedule of sessions (the topics I cover and when they occur in the year) send me an email larry@larrygaller.com and put "OYTG Info" in the subject line.

The program is low on "hype" and heavy on systems and processes in marketing and management to make your business a great business - one that is more profitable, more sustainable, and more enjoyable.

If you have any questions either ask on this thread or send me an email and I'll respond. You can also phone me at 219-464-9463.

Larry Galler
The Small Business Greatness Coach
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The program is low on "hype"

really?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Larry , who gave you the award, that made you "award winning"

Reason I ask is that I sell awards, 500 bucks gets you the "excellence" award, from the Andy foundation.

Also,
if any one would like a certification, you can be certified by the Andy foundation, for 100 bucks, and you get the "Andy approved" logo on your web site.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
In Northwest Indiana, a seven county area, an organization, The Society of Innovators grants membership to individuals, teams, and institutions after a rigorous nomination, vetting, interview, and election process. I was elected to membership in 2010. Each year the Society receives between 75 and 100 nominations and somewhere between 6 and 10 memberships are awarded.

The Mission of the Society is to recognize and foster creativity and innovation in our region.

The Society is sponsored by IVY Tech (Indiana Vocational and Technical College.

My "One Year to Greatness" program was submitted as an outstanding business innovation.

Members of the Society come from Business, Industry, Science, Education, Arts, and Government.

You can find more information than you would ever want to read about the Society at http://www.ivytech.edu/northwest/Innovation/

Andy, thank you for your generous offer but I have a very nice plaque along with letters from the Chancellor of Ivy Tech, Senator Lugar, and the Society's President that congratulate me upon my induction to the Society already hanging on my wall which saved me $500.

Larry Galler
Subscribe to receive my weekly newspaper column and newsletter by email every Sunday at http://www.oneyeartogreatness.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2013, 11:43 AM)Larry Galler Wrote: Cleanfax sponsors this program because the editor and publisher have looked at it and feel that their audience will greatly profit from the interactive 26 hour long telephone sessions plus all the diagrams, forms, and personal mentoring / coaching.

Don't know if I could stay awake for 26 hours, but if you offered, perhaps, 26 hour-long sessions, I might be able to pay attention.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
So you are member of an Elite society, I dont let elites in to the Andy foundation,

They are responsible for the ruin of the world

The Andy foundation, it's for the common man.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Barry-QDCC
Great point Mike.

Thanks for correcting my punctuation. You are correct, "One Year to Greatness" is comprised of 26 hour-long "conference call" sessions in a small group (4 - 8 businesses) setting.

Of course there is homework time and some thinking time that you have to put in also so you could well be burning some midnight oil. Come to the intro call next Wednesday.

To get more info (call-in phone number and passcode, an overview of the program, and schedule of sessions (material we cover in each session), testimonials (with real names and phone numbers you can call to verify) just send me an email at larry@larrygaller.com and put "OYTG Info" in the subject line.

Larry Galler
The Small Business Geatness Coach
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Learn the one weird trick than earned me 90 dollars in extra income last year.

I will give this one easy trick to the first 100 that sign up and get the secret code.Hijacked

But wait there's more

I will also let you in on the FIVE words to use at almost any bank so you can get free silver, Yes FREE silver.

Still more

I will let you in on the Three secret words worth millions

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Now that's "hype" and the exact opposite of "One Year to Greatness."

OYTG doesn't have "phenomenal secrets." "One Year to Greatness" is about understanding how to plan, execute, and inspire others (if you have employees) to do the same.

To find our more about the program come to either call (1pm or 7pm Eastern) on Wednesday. Dial 218-632-0928 Passcode 7524#

But wait... there's more:
I'll be giving away my new e-training book "Create your Culture of Excellence" to everyone who attends.

Larry Galler
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The Andy foundation disproves of one year to greatness.

To achieve the approval of the Andy foundation, Larry must donate 500 bucks,

Think about it, all you have to do is pay 500 bucks and instantly you are approved, it will pay for it self over the next 75 years.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm curious, why does the Andy Foundation disapprove of "One Year to Greatness?"

Would I get "3 Magic Words" included with approval?

Larry Galler
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
your infomercial is most likely designed to get people into personal coaching

you know to get the real 411 you have to join this exclusive club

we have seen this all before in this industry

Joe Polish Lisa Wagner ( who has to keep reinventing herself )

Howard Partridge

They all have their silver, gold and platinum

what they found out is the way to really " mine the miners " was in the personal coaching.

Just check out youtube and all the life coaches from every industry

Send me twenty bucks and I will let you in on those three words to make millions

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
That's exactly why I am not a life coach or personal coach. I don't help people get in touch with their inner self whatever that means. I help businesspeople define their goals and develop a path to get there. Yes, some can do that on their own, the majority however, are too busy with the day-to-day aspects of their business to work on goals, culture, and improvement in general.

You will notice that I don't do the silver / gold / platinum thing because any thinking person should be able to see these sales ruses for what they are.

I'm only interested in working with businesspeople who share the belief I have that great products, great service, integrity, quality are cornerstones of a growing, profitable, sustainable, enjoyable business. I've worked with Steve Smith when VacAWay was in its infancy and many others to help them lay the foundation for their success... and you get a complete set of gin su knives with every purchase.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:

Reply }}
Thanks given by:

Reply }}
Thanks given by: