Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting Rules For Classifieds Ads
Exclamation 
No biggie, but to make this easier for buyers we ask that you:

-Reply to all inquiries

From time to time I get calls from potential buyers asking if "So and So's Such and Such" is still for sale. Obviously I have no clue if it's for sale or not. Thing is, if people are willing to call another board member to find out, then that tells me that there are even more buyers interested. So, if someone sends you a PM, email or calls you, please respond.

-Let everyone know if it's sold

Please post in the thread that than item is sold. People reply to threads that are months or even a year or more old wondering if an item is still for sale.

-Post pics with your ad

If you need help uploading a pic, PM myself or just ask for assistance in the thread.

-Want Ads

If you're looking to buy something, place a want ad. Let us know via post when you've found what you're looking for.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
That's a great idea. I need to get rid of some of my equipment . LOL I would be able to post what I have but I don't know how to post pictures. I'm old school.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
What kind of camera do you have?

(09-01-2013, 05:23 AM)Nick P Wrote: That's a great idea. I need to get rid of some of my equipment . LOL I would be able to post what I have but I don't know how to post pictures. I'm old school.

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yup. If you have a smart phone you can take pics and upload them direct using Tapatalk.

I love Tapatalk for this reason!
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I just have a camera in my phone. LOL I don't know what type it is.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Do you text with your phone?

If so, send the photos as an attachment via text and I will post them for you.

7even OH TW0 2 1 ate three six o 1

(09-03-2013, 05:33 AM)Nick P Wrote: I just have a camera in my phone. LOL I don't know what type it is.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
who is we? when you say "we ask" ? are their two of you living in the same body?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
'We' being Steve.

No, I have no other bodies in my body, but I do have voices in my head.

Did you sell your Steamin' Demon yet?

(09-07-2013, 09:43 AM)Andy Mc Wrote: who is we? when you say "we ask" ? are their two of you living in the same body?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
We are unsure if it sold or not.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Well let 'us' know when it does.

I seriously need to know.

(09-07-2013, 03:05 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: We are unsure if it sold or not.

Reply }}
Thanks given by: