The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liquid Citrus Encap Booster?
A Liquid Citrus Encap Booster? Any chance this can be made? Or is it not even possible?

I know the hel-gel contains d'Limonene and is doesn't leave a residue (and works awesome)... is it possible to make a liquid version that could be used as a booster added to the pre-spray on high grease carpets? Similar to the HWE citrus boosters/pre-sprays?

I know hot knife would be a solution as well.. but I was just wondering because I used to work for a VLM carpet cleaning company that would add 4 oz of a citrus booster to the gallon of pre-spray, I never had any wicking issues.. I do not recall the brand of the liquid citrus booster, but I don't think it was an encap chem.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Not sure but I think Spot n Boost might be the answer here?

I use it as a spotter and as a booster for my Vacaway chems. If Snb can't get it out, it's there fo life (ice cubes voice)!
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have to agree with Lefty. SnB works great. so does HK. JMO
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Normally d'Limonene is a very sticky substance. Hel-Gel is the ONLY non-sticky d'limonene based product on the market. And no, a liquid version will not be made. To have all the right ingredients to keep it from being sticky, it must be made an a Gel from. A liquid would separate quickly and cause a sticky residue to be left behind.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2013, 01:43 PM)Steve Smith Wrote: Normally d'Limonene is a very sticky substance. Hel-Gel is the ONLY non-sticky d'limonene based product on the market. And no, a liquid version will not be made. To have all the right ingredients to keep it from being sticky, it must be made an a Gel from. A liquid would separate quickly and cause a sticky residue to be left behind.

So would you suggest spot and boost also than Steve? Or should I do hot knife ? Or both do you think? Thanks.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Spot-N-Boost is a great spotter or booster. You can boost any of our presprays with it, and use it directly for many tough spots.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Come to think of it, SnB has kind of a citrusy smell to it....

Bam!
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I use LA's totally awesome degreaser as a booster for greasy carpets. It is cheap, works "awesome", and from what I have experimented with it does not effect the crystallization process of any encap. Just add 2 to 4 ozs. per gallon.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: