Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concealed carry
This is what I carry in a pocket holster. 40 cal Walther PPS. Sweeet!

[Image: Walther%20PPS.jpg].
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Very nice.

These are what I carry. The cm9 can be pocket carried but I normally just carry it on my hip, I hardly even notice its there and its pretty much undetectable.

The Glock gets carried on my days off when I don't care if I'm printing a bit.

[Image: cm9.jpg]

[Image: glock231.jpg]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Sig Sauer 45

[Image: carrysig001.jpg]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yeah sure...I know you keep that CONCEALED. Rolleyes

(10-03-2013, 09:34 PM)dude Wrote: Sig Sauer 45

[Image: carrysig001.jpg]
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
my shirt covers it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I carried one mean bone handle skinning Knife for a couple of years when I first started driving for Halliburton in Whitecourt Alberta. Most truck drivers carried a knife back then. 1979 Don't know but I think that is illegal now.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nice gun Steve, I believe James Bond uses a Walther.

Can we get one with posting points?

I want a sub compact 40 cal like your Walther, a Sig Sauer or Glock would also be nice.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2013, 11:06 AM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: I carried one mean bone handle skinning Knife for a couple of years when I first started driving for Halliburton in Whitecourt Alberta. Most truck drivers carried a knife back then. 1979 Don't know but I think that is illegal now.

Yep in Canada only the criminals and cops carry even the cops can be considered a gang
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Concealed or unconcealed - which is considered the better option?

(10-04-2013, 07:07 PM)dude Wrote:
(10-04-2013, 11:06 AM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: I carried one mean bone handle skinning Knife for a couple of years when I first started driving for Halliburton in Whitecourt Alberta. Most truck drivers carried a knife back then. 1979 Don't know but I think that is illegal now.

Yep in Canada only the criminals and cops carry even the cops can be considered a gang
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
when I am working alone in a sketchy environment I carry open which is legal where I live ( which is more of a deterrent )

I can carry both ways

other environments concealed is the better way

I never pack a gun in customers homes it's late night and week end commercial work.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Have any of you gun toten guys ever had a chance to shoot or shoot at a real bad guy ? Or maybe even hold a bad guy at gun point ?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
always better to have it and never use it than not have it and then need it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dude's post:
  • Denny Keil
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2013, 12:58 PM)dude Wrote: always better to have it and never use it than not have it and then need it.

Great deterentLOL I could see how the bad guys would not want to mess with certain people mainly people carrying.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Here's another open carry option.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2013, 12:58 PM)dude Wrote: always better to have it and never use it than not have it and then need it.

TRUE WORDS, & HOW I wish we were allowed to carry down under.

Our draconian laws regarding firearms are disgusting (to me), although the tenderlies and greens love them.

We're not even allowed think Beer mmmm Glock / Walther P99, etc;

Think I'm joking??

Check this out........

http://www.smh.com.au/olympics/swimming-...1zyj0.html

awwwman Sad down under & envious of you up top guys.

danceShoot youBeer

Angelhatsoff
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Well guys, I'm a retired police officer so it's just my opinion that if you have a permit you need to be very careful where you carry it. Some state's have different laws so you should follow the law. I wouldn't carry into a customer's home. Commercial at night maybe if the place is empty. Some law enforcement officer's get very concerned when they see that weapon and rightly so IMO. I still have a permit but I hardly carry anymore so I'm just offering my thoughts.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I can appreciate what you are saying Nick, I also would be careful of when and where I would take a weapon.

Having been bashed by half a dozen guys in a dark lane one night after finishing a job, I have been VERY careful about where I am, and my surroundings at all times.

I even find myself, glancing slightly over my shoulder when walking down the street or even in a shopping centre.

It is those times when working alone at night that I would feel more comfortable with such protection.

Ironically, getting back to my bashing, when I got king hit, I was still holding my wand which I started swinging.

(I had learned from a previous incident back in the '60's when I was also bashed by a group, never to give in).

End result, according to the cops, was that they picked up a group at the hospital with: a broken jaw, fractured leg, broken arm, and another with concussion.

I was going to court until my legal adviser told me that these guys were counter suing me for assault with a weapon, and because they were indigenous, that they had FREE LEGAL ADVICE, were not working, and thus had no money to pay for my medical bills, etc;

All charges were dropped, but I had the satisfaction of knowing that I hurt them more than they did me, and they still got nothing out of my van. Big Grin

Angelhatsoff
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Good Job Shorty Ill bet they thought twice before they where going to goon the next CC.hatsoff LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Shorty, I understand completely. There are different cases where you need to carry. I'm glad you fought back!!!!!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2013, 06:55 AM)Nick P Wrote: Well guys, I'm a retired police officer so it's just my opinion that if you have a permit you need to be very careful where you carry it. Some state's have different laws so you should follow the law. I wouldn't carry into a customer's home. Commercial at night maybe if the place is empty. Some law enforcement officer's get very concerned when they see that weapon and rightly so IMO. I still have a permit but I hardly carry anymore so I'm just offering my thoughts.

Still active LOE here in WI. Looking forward to retirement so I can clean carpet full time in <5 yrs.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: