The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP - PURCHASED
I am looking for an OP machine . We currently operate Cimex machines, but looking for an OP for some residential work we do.
On board sprayer, wheels on ground type preferred .

Mike C.
www.FloorCareMD.com
Self appointed VCT "expert" with a goal of becoming an encap/padcap one too.
www.FloorCareMD.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
For residential I think you'd be better off without a sprayer. It makes it difficult to use in furnished rooms and most residential would benefit from a little dwell time.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2013, 01:47 PM)Rug Beater Wrote: For residential I think you'd be better off without a sprayer. It makes it difficult to use in furnished rooms and most residential would benefit from a little dwell time.

Thanks, makes good sense. Something like a challenger then maybe?
www.FloorCareMD.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
A challenger would be fine.
I would do something like this... Some very clever man did this to his machine and I saw it on the web.
[Image: Orbitalcarpetwheelconversion1_zps072ddbd8.jpg]
www.FloorCareMD.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Enjoy tinkering with equipment. Here is a shot of one of my Cimex machines.
[Image: Photo0065.jpg]
www.FloorCareMD.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Challenger is wheels off ground, Defender is wheels on ground and what I use, Orbot can be had with out sprayborg, even a modified Oreck is available with wheels on ground.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
any for sale (used)?
www.FloorCareMD.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Where are you located? I ask because maybe someone close will let you test drive their machine? That is the best way to get a feel for a machine you may possibly buy.

Try out as many as you can. Good Luck!
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2013, 03:02 PM)Lefty724 Wrote: Where are you located? I ask because maybe someone close will let you test drive their machine? That is the best way to get a feel for a machine you may possibly buy.

Try out as many as you can. Good Luck!

Johnstown/Altoona area of PA.
www.FloorCareMD.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have two Orbots.

One has the SprayBorg (removable) and weight kit. Might be interested in selling it.

Send me your contact phone number via PM and I'll call you Monday.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Since you are already doing encapsulation, it would certainly make sense to me that you would want to have a better way to do your existing encapsulation work with a machine that was just as effective in a home: have more options with a better performing machine that can operate as a regular "OP" machine as well - like the Trinity "Rock" model (formerly the CM model).

There are other models as well that are less expensive than the "Rock" model and less expensive than most other (OP) machines with far greater speed/quality performance... and would still out perform your Cimex on commercial work.... albeit arguably not as comfortably as the "Rock" model?

I really like the advice here about getting your hands on various machines for comparison. Worst case? Plane tickets in the lower 48 are incredibly inexpensive... driving even less.

Lots of guys on this board and 100's that don't frequent the boards generally are glad to let folks go on jobs/play with equipment (best if not in your area :-)....

There is a huge difference in machines/feel: wheels up, down, combination, floating head vs. wheel "rudder", etc. etc.

Something else you may want to 'test' in the field is using a larger orbit machine (like the Rock, Freedom or soon to be available "Spirit" model) to clean tile-grout, strip wax with water only, do wood or laminate floors, clean concrete, etc.). Nice to bid a job like I did last night where I will be doing a heavy urine decontamination cleaning (carpet) and in the same stop at carpet 'dwell breaks', etc I will be cleaning their laminate, tile-grout, porcelain with wood inlays, and possibly the garage concrete floor: all with the same machine.

If you currently do hard surfaces like porcelain, black granite, serpentine, concrete (refinishing work), then you would need to go with the more expensive "Rock" model, but you will be able to measurably accomplish the work faster and to a higher level polish (light meter) than anyone in your area not using that equipment.
Coby Gibson
formerly: www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2013, 01:07 AM)Coby Wrote: Since you are already doing encapsulation, it would certainly make sense to me that you would want to have a better way to do your existing encapsulation work with a machine that was just as effective in a home: have more options with a better performing machine that can operate as a regular "OP" machine as well - like the Trinity "Rock" model (formerly the CM model).

There are other models as well that are less expensive than the "Rock" model and less expensive than most other (OP) machines with far greater speed/quality performance... and would still out perform your Cimex on commercial work.... albeit arguably not as comfortably as the "Rock" model?

I really like the advice here about getting your hands on various machines for comparison. Worst case? Plane tickets in the lower 48 are incredibly inexpensive... driving even less.

Lots of guys on this board and 100's that don't frequent the boards generally are glad to let folks go on jobs/play with equipment (best if not in your area :-)....

There is a huge difference in machines/feel: wheels up, down, combination, floating head vs. wheel "rudder", etc. etc.

Something else you may want to 'test' in the field is using a larger orbit machine (like the Rock, Freedom or soon to be available "Spirit" model) to clean tile-grout, strip wax with water only, do wood or laminate floors, clean concrete, etc.). Nice to bid a job like I did last night where I will be doing a heavy urine decontamination cleaning (carpet) and in the same stop at carpet 'dwell breaks', etc I will be cleaning their laminate, tile-grout, porcelain with wood inlays, and possibly the garage concrete floor: all with the same machine.

If you currently do hard surfaces like porcelain, black granite, serpentine, concrete (refinishing work), then you would need to go with the more expensive "Rock" model, but you will be able to measurably accomplish the work faster and to a higher level polish (light meter) than anyone in your area not using that equipment.
$5G for one of them is just too much for me to justify. I would have to test drive one like you suggest and would have to be really impressed. Maybe I would though..
Thank you
www.FloorCareMD.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Mike,

Actually, 5 grand isn't set up for stone yet, nor stairs, .... even more for that :-).

Freedom machine is $2999.00 and target for Spirit is 1999.00... Both are very competitive price-wise and both will give the Cimex a run for it's money. Add a dollar and we are still talking about bucko's :-).

Freedom is optional wheels down/up, but not a free floating head like the rock. Sprayer can be adapted if you want.
Coby Gibson
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
They look like very well designed machines.
www.FloorCareMD.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2013, 02:21 PM)MikeC Wrote: They look like very well designed machines.

Thank you!

I'm not the owner, but do have a huge investment of personal energy/help in parts of the process since before the first Trinity model was built. Specifically, my job has been to find any/all weak points and break them... which I took very seriously Big Grin.

Super excited to be at the place where we are now (especially once the "Spirit" model is available). FINALLY have the best "return on investment" machine available for carpet cleaners at any income level/size. Now people can start with a $1999.00 brand new machine that does a better job faster than all existing on the market and they can earn enough to upgrade as they desire to add more 'comfort'/efficiency. This is a big week for "us".
Coby Gibson
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2013, 04:22 PM)Coby Wrote:

Thank you!

I'm not the owner, but do have a huge investment of personal energy/help in parts of the process since before the first Trinity model was built. Specifically, my job has been to find any/all weak points and break them... which I took very seriously Big Grin.

Super excited to be at the place where we are now (especially once the "Spirit" model is available). FINALLY have the best "return on investment" machine available for carpet cleaners at any income level/size. Now people can start with a $1999.00 brand new machine that does a better job faster than all existing on the market and they can earn enough to upgrade as they desire to add more 'comfort'/efficiency. This is a big week for "us".

What is the Spirit...how did I miss that?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2013, 07:55 PM)SC Cleaner Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 04:22 PM)Coby Wrote:

Thank you!

What is the Spirit...how did I miss that?

I think John G. announced it at the Trinity Clubhouse meeting on Wednesday night? Very nice starter machine and/or to get between church building pews: will be "low rider" type 15". Like a smaller Freedom only strictly a 'wheels up' machine. Weight is close/will be close to same so even higher head weight per square inch: will be a speedy little dude..
Coby Gibson
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
no longer in the market for one. Bought Marc"s Orbot/Sprayborg.

Thanks Marc...
www.FloorCareMD.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-19-2013, 12:02 PM)MikeC Wrote: no longer in the market for one. Bought Marc"s Orbot/Sprayborg.

Thanks Marc...

Good deal man. Hope your Orbot makes you a ton of money!
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by: