Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pictures awards for February 2011
Whoever posts the best before and after carpet cleaning pictures will win one case of the VacAway cleaning product of their choice (free shipping within the continental US).

If at least 5 different people post pictures, there will be a 2nd place award of two gallons and a 3rd place award of 1 gallon. If only 4 or less post pictures there will only be one winner. Again, free shipping within the continental US to all winners.

Rules:
1. Of course, the product used to clean with must be a VacAway product.Rolleyes
2. By posting pictures, you agree that we can use them in our marketing materials as long as we acknowledge you along with the pictures.Toot Horn
3. Only one award per person, but you can post more than one set of pictures for consideration.

Thanks,

Steve
}}
Thanks given by:
Here are a couple of pictures that I took of a before and after cleaning.
This was from a 600k dollar house that a lawyer lived in. The entire house was white berber this included bathrooms and kitchens. These 2 pictures are from the downstairs kitchen This was my first time using this product. I was amazed. I prescrubbed the area first using a FP pad
then mixed up a sprayer loaded with EGC double strength. I let it dwell for a few minutes and then went at with Cotton pads

[Image: monahanbefore.jpg]

[Image: monahanafter.jpg]

}}
Thanks given by:
Photobucket

Photobucket
}}
Thanks given by:
How about a video? There are plenty of before and afters in the movie.

I used Peroxcellent.

}}
Thanks given by:
Yes, videos are eligible Grant.

Andy, what product did you use???
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
}}
Thanks given by:
wow Very nice Grant! Yes what product did you use?
It looks like either hot knife or perky.dance
}}
Thanks given by:
Steve, I used Encap Green,
here is a short video of that same job

}}
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2011, 12:11 AM)Grant D Wrote: How about a video? There are plenty of before and afters in the movie.

I used Peroxcellent.

Grant, outstanding results in that video! Good GOD how some folks live! That carpet was nasty!!
}}
Thanks given by:
All great posts! You guys are getting results to brag at!
}}
Thanks given by:
Here's one I did yesterday. I'm not 100% sure what this was but I'm thinking they might have been parking a bike here as this is just inside the door to the apartment. There were others around the apartment, but the biggest cluster was right where this pic was taken.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used encap green at 4oz/gal plus dirt assassin green at 2 oz/gal and misted the black spots with my spotter which is 2 oz to the quart of dirt a-green and 6 oz of snb-green.
}}
Thanks given by:
Here is a couple from Friday 2-24 I used Pigout followed by RedVanish heated with an Iron
Before

After

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

}}
Thanks given by:
ps. I couldn't figure out how to post my pics above other than through photobucket, and it's only showing them small even though they are like 2 meg files? Anybody know how to post them so they show a little larger size? Thanks.
}}
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2011, 11:58 PM)Grant D Wrote: ps. I couldn't figure out how to post my pics above other than through photobucket, and it's only showing them small even though they are like 2 meg files? Anybody know how to post them so they show a little larger size? Thanks.

Hi Grant,

I have never used photobucket, but I just now checked it out and there seems to be a way to do it.

Click on one of the thumbnails.
Click Share
Click Get Link Code
Click Img for bulletin boards & Forums to get the proper link.

Hope this helps.

}}
Thanks given by:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l6/gde...AG0157.jpg
}}
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2011, 02:12 PM)Grant D Wrote: http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l6/gde...AG0157.jpg

Sorry I keep posting I was trying to see if there is another way to get the pic to show up larger. Looks like when I upload it to photobucket it is shrinking the pic and when I enlarge it there it gets very grainy and pixellated. How are the rest of you uploading pics? If I click on the thing to do a direct upload it asks me for a remote url?

I'm sorry Oops
}}
Thanks given by:
I have never used photobucket or any other photo hosting site because I have my own websites to upload pics to. But, I decided to give iwebphoto.com a go just to see how it works.

I had no trouble at all and was able to choose three sizes of photos I could post.

You might want to give http://www.iWebPhoto.com a shot. It is FREE. Did you hear that Marty? It is FREE!

Sunset 2011 Cruise
iWebPhoto.com - Free Image Hosting, Free Flash Slideshows
Click Photo to Enlarge
iWebPhoto.com

[Image: iMed~Cruise2011.jpg]

[Image: Cruise2011.jpg]
}}
Thanks given by:
[Image: pad2a.jpg]
}}
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2011, 05:44 PM)mikecharles Wrote: [Image: pad2a.jpg]

Mike....that is unreal! One of the best before/after photos i have seen! That looks like a ccs machine too, no? Outstanding!
}}
Thanks given by:
I bet it is a HOS.

Notice the wheels.
}}
Thanks given by:
CCS Commercial Breeze

The only POS HOS I've ever owned was the Vento

}}
Thanks given by: