Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lisa Wagoner's crusade
Will she be successful changing the CRI's program and kicking out the corrupt members of the IICRC?

Are her motives pure?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I hope she can derail the SOA program, but they really don't need or care for us, so who knows?

IICRC, she is definitely airing some dirty laundry which was need, but I think Jim & Tony are making bigger difference by working from within. However she is winning they public war, which does influence the board members that lurk.

I think her motives are pure, a little might be retaliation for the way she was treated my Ruth and Jeff.

They are not taking anymore Piranha members so she's not trying to recruit new members, I think she is fed up with they dirty deeds going on and is in a position where she can afford to take any hits given her.

It is odd, I use to fight with her and now I find myself backing her all the way.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I really don't care what her motives are... I just say GO LISA!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Richard:
What is the view over on MB of what she is doing? I mean, what is the Turd Room view, not the general population.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
OH MY !

Didn't you know you weren't supposed to mention the TURD room!

All the "Renfields" will be hunting you down now!

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
MB, I think those that read what's actually taking place are behind her, others just are not aware or care enough to comment. The are a few of your friends that take shots at her, but the take shots at everything so you can't count them.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Marty has friends?Dodgy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2010, 03:51 PM)Steve Smith Wrote: Marty has friends?Dodgy
OK, he doesn't claim them or them him, but other than that it's all peachy.
Big Grin

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have my aquaintances over there, but very few real friends. Probably can count them on one hand. I am trying to think of any of my true friends on MB who would be taking shots at her, and I can only think of one.

What's your problem jImMY?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You have more friends there than you think, true? Well I'm not sure if I know your definition of that.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Lisa is a class act, and everyone knows there are people along for the ride and if Lisa can help fix it, then I say good for her!!!!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LisA tarnishes her reputation by her hawking pIRaNhA BS.

Have you checked your mail lately for her mail trash?
Have you seen her push all those look at me i'M HAVING MY PICTURE TAKEN WITH celebrity StARz?

Replace the old corrupt with new corrupt.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
As I've said we've been on opposite sides before and who knows maybe again?

But for now she is out there day in and day out kicking tail and telling it like it is. Cool

I've got to side with her now regardless of who she was or will be later.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:

The Turd Room consensus is that of "If Jim Pemberton and Tony Wheelwright say she is legit on this, than she is.".

Do you doubt those guy's motives?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Why yes I do.

Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2010, 10:40 PM)Pigchip Wrote: Probably can count them on one hand.

I only saw one finger on your right hand............

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Well Jimmy, you've already proven how bad your judge of character is so that's no surprise.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Harold, I was just picking my nose. OK?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Harold, I was just picking my nose. OK?
.....then he gave you the finger! Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm an excellent judge of character.

And I haven't been wrong yet.

Reply }}
Thanks given by: