VacAway "Dirt Axe" vs Bonnet Pro's "Surround Ultra"

[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve Smith's post:
  • curtis
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2014, 12:00 PM)Steve Smith Wrote:

That's pretty good because I have used Bonnet Pro Surround and I think it works very well. If Dirt Axe can beat it that solidly, it says a lot about Dirt Axe!

Would love to see Hot Knife X-treme vs. Surround or even Hot Knife X-treme vs. Dirt Axe!
Tools: Old Blue CCS OP machine, Gem oscillating stair machine, Dyson vacuum, Bissell Proforce vacuum, Vacaway chems, Glad pads, Pump up sprayers. padding

www.smartdrycarpetcleaning.com

[-] The following 1 user Likes infamousdave's post:
  • curtis
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hot Knife X-treme will definitely clean better than Dirt Axe and blow surround away badly, even Dirt Axe does that at 1/2 the strength!...

In the video, I am only comparing a "Film Former" vs a "Film Former" and in the next video, in another thread, a "Crystallizer vs a "Crystallizer".

I prefer to compare apples to apples...
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve Smith's post:
  • Con Schultz, curtis, Twilight
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Great that you posted these testing videos Steve..... not doubt you were inspired by Coby's vacuuming testing videos!

I am sure that you particularly enjoyed the comparison with SurroundDemon Wink

The tests give further evidence of the superiority of VacAway products. Out in the field, testing is harder.

The only way to give a true test is to divide a dirty carpet down the middle, and clean both sides with different chemicals. I have never bothered to do that, as I didn't want to go back and re-clean the side that didn't come out as good.

What most of us do is to use the new products on several jobs in order to form an impression of their effectiveness....this system actually works pretty well.... but requires more time.

I hope these videos convince others to try VacAway products. I will show on PCN when I get the chance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Demers's post:
  • curtis
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey I showed my facilities Director at my church where I clean the carpets every Monday about the videos and he ordered a case of Hot Knife X-treme. Oh yeah! now we will have no problem with the spots were up againstHands up Laughing.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
loved the video steve. I have my first bottle of Dirt Axe being delivered on the 13th. I'm pretty sure its going to be my most used product. Love the fact that you have the guts to name the other product rather than just calling it a generic name like Competing Product SU!
[-] The following 1 user Likes lamesalegend's post:
  • curtis
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2014, 01:54 AM)lamesalegend Wrote: Love the fact that you have the guts to name the other product rather than just calling it a generic name like Competing Product SU!

Not my previous style to name competitors products, but I have been harpooned too many times by others and have decided to take the gloves off or at least unlace them. Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve Smith's post:
  • curtis, joel hoppe
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Steve I think it is refreshing to see a supplier being confident enough in there product to openly accept a challenge.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Is there some sort of "Manufacturer War" or something going on? Sorry, but I don't visit many cleaning boards these days as I'm retired from the business.

Is this the latest version of Surround Ultra?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
As far as I know it is the latest version. The version I have also claims to have Acid Dye resistance... that is another video. Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
OK - Thanks Steve.

So is Bonnet Pro is making claims that don't seem to be true?

Is anyone saying Vacaway doesn't work? (We always had great results using Vacaway products)

Just curious.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Impressive. Please call my local distributor and get him to stock it. The only LM cleaners they have is a Chemspec bonnet solvent and a truly dreadful prochem product that is worthless.
Scrubbing my way to wealth with the occasional steaming clean.
Sergio Asse
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Oopsy forgot there info:
Crown cleaning equipment and supplies 888-877-2769
1035 w. Amelia street
Orlando, Florida 32805

Tell them Sergio said their current LM products suck and they need your help.
Scrubbing my way to wealth with the occasional steaming clean.
Sergio Asse
Reply }}
Thanks given by: