• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Knife X-treme vs Releasit Encap Clean DS2

[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
[-] The following 6 users Like Steve Smith's post:
  • Coby, curtis, Harold B, Mardie VanBree, Steve TheCarpetGuy, thecleaningdude
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Sooooo.... this isn't the final precursor to "Spray 'n Go"????

I can see with a pre-spray, dwell, a Trinity and EVEN Encapsupads this fat boy is going to be hard pressed staying fat jogging through house after house... ????

clap

Neat demo. Can not wait to get mine and try it! It is well on it's way here!!! Yeah buddy!
Coby Gibson
formerly: www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nice demo Steve. I'm so glad you showed it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks Steve. It is good to see definitive demonstrations on a product. To many companies feeding of off false claims and hype.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It's great to see how your product suspends the soil. Does this mean that there should be several minuted of dwell time. I'm always giving it 5-10
minutes but I hear that there is no dwell time needed.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-14-2014, 08:54 AM)Rich G Wrote: It's great to see how your product suspends the soil. Does this mean that there should be several minuted of dwell time. I'm always giving it 5-10
minutes but I hear that there is no dwell time needed.

Dwell is usually unnecessary with Hot Knife X-treme. However it can still help to give a few minutes dwell when using it as a prespray on something like a nasty restaurant.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
has the video been removed? I finally have time to watch?
26 yrs in Alberta Canada. 2 truck & full rug plant operation. Cleanco Compact 47 TMs with RXs. Currently a Rock, a CM, & 2 Freedom Trinity, 3 Stepson. GLS20, rotary, 2 brute 17 & 2 breeze 17. 200psi porty. Dehus & dryers. Master tech.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It is till there Con.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
just pushed play again, it plays for 1 -2 seconds, then it says error occurred... same as this AM. did that for another one of like video pages you posted as well for me today...

thx, hoping to see it... & the dye one.
26 yrs in Alberta Canada. 2 truck & full rug plant operation. Cleanco Compact 47 TMs with RXs. Currently a Rock, a CM, & 2 Freedom Trinity, 3 Stepson. GLS20, rotary, 2 brute 17 & 2 breeze 17. 200psi porty. Dehus & dryers. Master tech.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2014, 04:01 PM)Con Schultz Wrote: just pushed play again, it plays for 1 -2 seconds, then it says error occurred... same as this AM. did that for another one of like video pages you posted as well for me today...

thx, hoping to see it... & the dye one.

There is nothing wrong with any of the videos Con... It might have something to do with the available memory on your individual computer. Try shutting down and restarting. I don't know what else to tell you man.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Con, you might also trying viewing the videos directly from the YouTube site.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
thx I will try that!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
had to see it on a different computer, no idea why the other one will not play either link or direct

but I have seen them now - nicely done!

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by: