Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Blast Extreme question and Green Deo Question
1. New Blast Extreme- So new blast does not contain ammonia? So no worries about it gassing off the peroxide in my sprayer causing pressure due to a reaction? Can it be used as a 2in1 spotter so bad stains like before? Will it still cause a bleach reaction with Red Vanish?

2. Green Deodorization issues....-So my dog pee mix is 10oz dentonator, 5oz Encap greeen. I typically add 2oz of Intensity GREEN or Spot and boost green. I know, I know Proexcellent is the way to go but I do not have a lot of spare room in my work car and sometimes it will be in the crazy heat of summer which does not alway jive with Proexcellent. Are there other Green Deo options that I have missed?

THANKS!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-28-2014, 03:57 PM)greenjoe Wrote: 1. New Blast Extreme- So new blast does not contain ammonia? No. So no worries about it gassing off the peroxide in my sprayer causing pressure due to a reaction? Yes, it can still do that even without ammonia. Can it be used as a 2in1 spotter so bad stains like before? Yes. Will it still cause a bleach reaction with Red Vanish? Peroxide should not be used together with Red Vanish. Peroxide is an oxidizer, Red Vanish is a reducer. If you use the two together, you might literally see smoke when applied to the carpet.. Don't!

2. Green Deodorization issues....-So my dog pee mix is 10oz dentonator, 5oz Encap greeen. I typically add 2oz of Intensity GREEN or Spot and boost green. I know, I know Proexcellent is the way to go but I do not have a lot of spare room in my work car and sometimes it will be in the crazy heat of summer which does not alway jive with Proexcellent. Are there other Green Deo options that I have missed? None as effective as what you have been doing.

THANKS!
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks Steve. I always thought that it was the Ammonia + Peroxide then Red Vanish was the problem. I use red remover on spots often and with peroxide at 5oz a gallon I have never seen bleaching. Guessing it is too diluted to do that. The gassing off issue was not about the peroxide loosing strength but not having my sprayer explode from the reaction from the ammonia+peroxide.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-28-2014, 04:19 PM)greenjoe Wrote: Thanks Steve. I always thought that it was the Ammonia + Peroxide then Red Vanish was the problem. I use red remover on spots often and with peroxide at 5oz a gallon I have never seen bleaching. Guessing it is too diluted to do that. The gassing off issue was not about the peroxide loosing strength but not having my sprayer explode from the reaction from the ammonia+peroxide. Any higher pH product, including ammonia, will cause peroxide to start releasing it's oxygen. Weak containers can certainly open up and leak (an actual explosion is extremely unlikely).
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by: