Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More unlacing of the Gloves.
Sorry for the negative type videos, but Bonnet Pro keeps throwing negative punches my way.

I have always been a pretty good counter-puncher both in boxing and in business. When they stop punching... so will I... I don't like doing it, but I will not just stand there and take it either. Duel Beer
Big Grin

[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
[-] The following 4 users Like Steve Smith's post:
  • Coby, Mardie VanBree, Paul Demers, thecleaningdude
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
All the fighting Duel gives us better products Thanks.

How about a counter punch for the new video on encap green dust? ( TMF )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icJKcp8pY2s
over 8oz per gal just rubbed onto carpet no pad removal--a bit of a stretch.

I guess all powder is bad for babys--like baby power---our children are dying from all the corn starch.
learning something new every minute Hands up Laughing
Carpet Cleaning Naples Florida
my youtube channel

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Land a couple below the belt and then you can move on to cage fighting.

Seriously though, sometimes you need to fight fire with fire.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-20-2014, 12:38 PM)joel hoppe Wrote: All the fighting Duel gives us better products Thanks.

I guess all powder is bad for babys--like baby power---our children are dying from all the corn starch.

The above video was a counterpunch to his Encap GREEN dust video. Big Grin

With that said, I will be making another video showing that not only will Encap GREEN not produce any dust at 8oz per gallon, but it won't even do what he showed if used straight from the jug without removing any of it. I will then encourage everyone to run a similar test for themselves so they can readily see that what he posted is 100% bogus.

All of these tests are easy to duplicate for yourself.... I guess he thinks carpet cleaners are too stupid to run their own tests. wow

Damon is correct, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. I let his BS go on for a very long time, but now the gloves are unlaced. I really don't want to take them completely off, but I will if necessary. I have dealt with schoolyard bullies before.Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve Smith's post:
  • curtis
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-20-2014, 03:54 PM)Steve Smith Wrote:
(04-20-2014, 12:38 PM)joel hoppe Wrote: All the fighting Duel gives us better products Thanks.

The above video was a counterpunch to his Encap GREEN dust video. Big Grin

With that said, I will be making another video showing that not only will Encap GREEN not produce any dust at 8oz per gallon, but it won't even do what he showed if used straight from the jug without removing any of it. I will then encourage everyone to run a similar test for themselves so they can readily see that what he posted is 100% bogus.

All of these tests are easy to duplicate for yourself.... I guess he thinks carpet cleaners are too stupid to run their own tests. wow

Damon is correct, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. I let his BS go on for a very long time, but now the gloves are unlaced. I really don't want to take them completely off, but I will if necessary. I have dealt with schoolyard bullies before.Rolleyes

If he is posting untruth's about your products, then what else should be expected? Shoot you But, I think anyone that has used your products knows exactly how well they work, and have complete confidence in you and your company. Keep up the great work.

padding
Curtis
[-] The following 1 user Likes curtis's post:
  • Mardie VanBree
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
John K just called me and we were both civil for the most part. We spoke at some length and agreed that the war should be over.

We have agreed to leave up any videos that have already been posted, but we will not continue with the video war or any other war for that matter.

I commend John for calling and being a gentleman about the whole situation.Toot Horn

You can put your popcorn away. Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve Smith's post:
  • curtis, Derek
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I just bought a case of popcorn getting ready for some good entertainment awwwman
learning something new every minute Hands up Laughing
Carpet Cleaning Naples Florida
my youtube channel

[-] The following 1 user Likes joel hoppe's post:
  • Coby
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-24-2014, 05:04 PM)joel hoppe Wrote: I just bought a case of popcorn getting ready for some good entertainment awwwman
Wonder if any of Steve's juices go good on popcorn!!!TongueTongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It would have been better if John K, would have admitted he was not telling the truth about your Encap GREEN not producing any dust. Before you decided to agree that the war should be over. And if you can Steve please compare or make a video for us. HKE vs Cleanfree by bridgepoint.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: