[Image: yzatubuz.jpg][Image: banu8uve.jpg]

[Image: 7erupu8y.jpg][Image: e8u3asy6.jpg]

Black2White Carpet Cleaning
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nice work!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-19-2014, 11:23 AM)Jeff Brown Wrote: Nice work!

Thank You.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Pics look great. I like that you're post grooming now.

You might want to consider an electric sprayer. Massive time saver and will definitely allow you to work smarter as you say.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
[-] The following 1 user Likes thecleaningdude's post:
  • cleantech
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-19-2014, 11:22 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: Pics look great. I like that you're post grooming now.

You might want to consider an electric sprayer. Massive time saver and will definitely allow you to work smarter as you say.

After years of hating and despising my many pump sprayers I have finally broke down and bought a multi sprayer and must say I feel much better nowHands up Laughing It is also great for client perception. Plus now when I go into commercial work I do not get asked if I am spraying for bugs. I have the carpet wand and upholstery gun and I like the way they work for a more consistent detail spray.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mardie VanBree's post:
  • cleantech, thecleaningdude
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2014, 07:20 AM)Mardie VanBree Wrote:
(05-19-2014, 11:22 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: Pics look great. I like that you're post grooming now.

After years of hating and despising my many pump sprayers I have finally broke down and bought a multi sprayer and must say I feel much better nowHands up Laughing It is also great for client perception. Plus now when I go into commercial work I do not get asked if I am spraying for bugs. I have the carpet wand and upholstery gun and I like the way they work for a more consistent detail spray.

What's the link to see the electric sprayer the wand and the gun that you use.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning's post:
  • PadCapper
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Be careful, that'll cost you half a thousand[/u]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rug Beater's post:
  • thecleaningdude
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
That's funny!

(05-20-2014, 08:09 PM)Rug Beater Wrote: Be careful, that'll cost you half a thousand[/u]
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
http://www.multi-sprayer.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:

I have always groomed when needed. And a hand pump does not run out of juice. I am still thinking about it.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
im sure you wont regret it

the corded one has a little more psi but the battery well ... you know
I have both

I made this for thecleaningdude before he got his to show off the kick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Goa80zqI_4
Dustin

http://www.CleanTechCleaners.com
http://www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The video keeps saying error

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I love the way you do your pictures... AND it seems that you post them from your phone... very cool! I have to learn to do that... also the way you have the before/after in the same 'frame' is awesome.

And, if the rotary 'floats your boat', more power to ya! As I've mentioned a 'few' times on posts before.. "Chem Dry did 'marginally OK' with just a rotary machine...

Great pictures!
Coby Gibson
formerly: http://www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-18-2014, 10:20 PM)Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning Wrote: This is what we using pictures to show results :

Shark Rotator Vacuum
175 Rotary
Tuway 4 Green Strip Pad
Vacaway Products
Cold Water
Rake for Grooming

In business for 10 plus years.

Work Smart, Not Hard

[Image: me8avu3y.jpg][Image: vepu5u2e.jpg][Image: aqa7ytyr.jpg]

[Image: yzatubuz.jpg][Image: banu8uve.jpg]

[Image: 7erupu8y.jpg][Image: e8u3asy6.jpg]

Some Very Good Looking Photos, Keep Up The Great Work Hands up Laughing
Curtis
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Chris, your pictures are always impressive man. Very nice work! What specific chemicals are you using?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
i agree. giving up my pump-ups and getting a battery powered MultiSprayer 9 years ago was a great decision. i've never considered going back.
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-21-2014, 09:12 AM)Blue Ridge Floor Care Wrote: Chris, your pictures are always impressive man. Very nice work! What specific chemicals are you using?

BLAST - ENCAP GREEN - HOT KNIFE

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2014, 10:21 PM)Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning Wrote:

I have always groomed when needed. And a hand pump does not run out of juice. I am still thinking about it.

An inexpensive way to ease into a battery sprayer is to pick up one of these suckers. I use this every day and it works juuuuust fine. I actually have a higher priced penguin sprayer that just sits in my garage. I prefer the hudson... $100 or so bucks ---> http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/p...7AodsgcARA
[-] The following 1 user Likes CleaningGreen's post:
  • scaggie
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-21-2014, 10:44 PM)CleaningGreen Wrote: An inexpensive way to ease into a battery sprayer is to pick up one of these suckers. I use this every day and it works juuuuust fine. I actually have a higher priced penguin sprayer that just sits in my garage. I prefer the hudson... $100 or so bucks ---> http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/p...7AodsgcARA

How long have you been using it? Does it make a nice spray pattern? Do you clean it out each day or let chemicals sit in it until the next day?

Looks interesting, I like the 4 gallon capacity.
Tools: Old Blue CCS OP machine, Gem oscillating stair machine, Dyson vacuum, Bissell Proforce vacuum, Vacaway chems, Glad pads, Pump up sprayers. padding

www.smartdrycarpetcleaning.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by: