• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grease Hawg and Detonator

[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve Smith's post:
  • Coby
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Got to use Grease Hawg and Detonator for the first time tonightwow pretty much says it all.

thanks Steve
[-] The following 2 users Like Mardie VanBree's post:
  • Coby, Steve Smith
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Have had opportunity to use Grease Hawg now on 4 trashed, 8-9 jobs consisting of apartments, homes, offices, large commercial(s).

Picked up my delivery of 6 more gallons this morning.

NO detonator used yet... yet .... and I REALLY like the results even without it. By next week? I'll be doing lots of testing on my pet jobs/lighter odor with the combination/addition of detonator.

You folks that watched the above video saw it for what it did in Steve's demo... which was cool... What I heard (now is when Steve is going to correct me, mock me and belittle me here in public again :-)), is that the combination causes the peroxide in the Detonator to give off it's oxygen molecule quicker... remember I live in the land of pet odor....
A faster release will kill odor quicker, right Steve? huh? Logic?

At least I'm excited for the moment....

I'm still stuck on/in love with my PadCapProPlus on upper end stuff and don't believe that I'll be using Grease Hawg as much as I have been on large commercial?: not that it won't work, just don't think I need "thermonuclear" GH option on every carpet :-).

Also, since I have my product all pre-mixed with PadCapProPlus in a 'stack' of 2.5 gallon Trinity jugs and load the vans the night before, I have used the GH as a 'boost' with seemingly terrific, terrific results (don't know if Steve will yell at me for this: mixing film former with large crystal encap - soooooo, you may want to wait for his input here?)

I have lots of side by side video of GH/PCPplus and will post when I get the time to put the segments together. I also have some side by side traffic area's cleaned with PCP/GH/Combination of two that I'll be able to compare re-soiling over weeks time.

Also, on my standard PCPPlus jobs, I have used a heavy concentrate of GH (4 oz's/48oz hand sprayer) to use as a spotter and traffic lane (including foot areas in front of furniture) treatment with amazing results in a couple places: really amazing.

VERY anxious for input from others (and maybe this will be different with the use of Detonator boost?) regarding dwell time. So far I've seen real benefit from using a longer dwell with GHawg... getting closer to Steve's "Spray 'n Go"?
Coby Gibson
formerly: http://www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

[-] The following 1 user Likes Coby's post:
  • Steve Smith
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nice video, thanks.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a win win mixture!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I just cleaned a carpet at a local VFW place, carpet type was those glue down squares on big room used for bingo and also have a kitchen so food is served as well, had coffee stains all over the place among other stains as well, I used grease hawg and decided to boost with detonator and wow it worked great, was able to get out all stains with ease. job was completed by 11am on a tuesday, went back the next day at 2pm and it looked great, no wick back at all, I did run a cotton pad after encapping. Can detonator be used/mixed in any other products like dirt axe, hot knife etc....
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-23-2016, 07:19 AM)kevinj6121 Wrote: I just cleaned a carpet at a local VFW place, carpet type was those glue down squares on big room used for bingo and also have a kitchen so food is served as well, had coffee stains all over the place among other stains as well, I used grease hawg and decided to boost with detonator and wow it worked great, was able to get out all stains with ease. job was completed by 11am on a tuesday, went back the next day at 2pm and it looked great, no wick back at all, I did run a cotton pad after encapping. Can detonator be used/mixed in any other products like dirt axe, hot knife etc....
Yes it can! Nice work. Pics?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-23-2016, 05:26 PM)Bone Dry Carpet Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 07:19 AM)kevinj6121 Wrote: I just cleaned a carpet at a local VFW place, carpet type was those glue down squares on big room used for bingo and also have a kitchen so food is served as well, had coffee stains all over the place among other stains as well, I used grease hawg and decided to boost with detonator and wow it worked great, was able to get out all stains with ease. job was completed by 11am on a tuesday, went back the next day at 2pm and it looked great, no wick back at all, I did run a cotton pad after encapping. Can detonator be used/mixed in any other products like dirt axe, hot knife etc....
Yes it can!  Nice work.  Pics?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info Bone Dry, unfortunately I did not take any before pics and I should have for this one
Reply }}
Thanks given by: