Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Have a CRB for Sale. - Moved to Want Ads
I would like to buy one.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You don't really need one. I have one that sits in the garage. I've used a few times. I guess if you use it before a rotary it would be good, but if you have an OP machine you don't really need it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have a rotary.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
try to find a dupray/duplex most other ones are toys
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I am going to use it as a rake.

Black2White Carpet Cleaning
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2014, 09:55 AM)kelbev Wrote: You don't really need one. I have one that sits in the garage. I've used a few times. I guess if you use it before a rotary it would be good, but if you have an OP machine you don't really need it.

that is good for kel but don't listen. that is like a HWE guy telling you that you don't need an OP or another VLM machine...very biased. you very well might need it.
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have one for sale it comes with 3 set of brushes and the canisters but is a 10"
Let me know if you are interested
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-22-2014, 01:45 AM)frank Wrote: I have one for sale it comes with 3 set of brushes and the canisters but is a 10"
Let me know if you are interested

How much?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm asking $950 includes 3 set of brushes and a set of renovators

for some reason do not let me post pictures but
i can email it to you
Reply }}
Thanks given by: