Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning dirty water tank portable
Hi all, what is the best way to clean out a dirty water tank on a portable, method and products used? Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user Likes AaronKay's post:
  • BBD
Reply }}
Thanks given by: BBD
Well, mine had a drain plug so I would rinse it with clean water then wipe the inside down with clean rags through in some odo-ban to make sure there was no nasty smell wipe it down again and then let it air dry with the cover off. JMO!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nick P's post:
  • BBD
Reply }}
I use the U.S. Products portables. I just take a pressure washer to it. Works really fast.

Mine is white so if I want to brighten it I add activated H2O3 and fill it up with water and let it sit overnight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes REALCLEAN's post:
  • BBD
Reply }}
Thank you Nick, thank you RealClean I appreciate both of your responses!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
1. Rinse tank; clean all filters.Exclamation

2. Pour in a couple ozs. of Clorox.stirpot

3. Leave lid off, or, open on vacuum tank.hatsoff

Best;
Ed Valentine
cross-american.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I throw vinegar in my porty and run through the solution lines as well as the vacuum port nd suck the remaining vinegar water mix into the waste tank. Drain it then rinse with fresh water and wipe down. I leave the lid off and let it air dry. I usually sorta it down with done odorcide just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2014, 07:47 AM)bjump001 Wrote: I throw vinegar in my porty and run through the solution lines as well as the vacuum port nd suck the remaining vinegar water mix into the waste tank. Drain it then rinse with fresh water and wipe down. I leave the lid off and let it air dry. I usually sorta it down with done odorcide just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are using it everyday I don't really see a reason to go thru all that to clean the waste tank out. I just drain and spray it out with a hose - like for 10 seconds. that's always worked for me.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: